closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Incoming / New Arrival Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by PAM580 View Post
    First proper incoming for around 2 years now (moonswatches, blancpain x and stars wars watches excluded).

Fed up playing Rolex games and given up on getting a Pepsi on jubilee so decided to scratch the Santos itch and blow the watch fund. Tried the green dial on at the airport last year and loved it. Really like the new dual time just released at Watches and Wonders so this may be a stop gap.

Big thank you to Alex and Michael @ Watches of Whitby for a seamless transaction. Absolute pleasure to deal with.

Difficult watch to photograph and do the green dial any justice, plus my photograph skills are rubbish but quick snap. Will try and do a proper write up when I have more time.

The bracelet and quick release system is absolute genius, can remove links with no tools or risk of damage/scratching lugs. Even easier to use than system on my PAM 312.

Excuse finger prints…. The bezel isn’t actually scratched, watch is mint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie996 View Post
    What a beauty, had mine about a week now, really glad I pulled the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gents you may wish to post your photos, in the Cartier Appreciation thread :-)
    https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...ciation-Thread

Master
    On its way to me, landing Friday, from the fine gent that is Neil Wood at Chronomaster, the completion of my trio...

Sinn UX, 2023, fully tegimented.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    ... Sinn UX, 2023, fully tegimented.
    Patrician choice

Master
    Thank you kindly.

This GMW-B5000RD-4ER arrived today, I do like these all metal Casio's, I like the colour in the metal and the negative display suits it so it will stay. Really whats not to like on these models, super accurate, 20BAR water resistant and many other features at a very reasonable price.

The one on the left has a barrelled matt finish which looks a little like Titanium and is my beater and the one on the right is my shiny one which when I wear tends to get more comments than any others I wear.