Quote Originally Posted by noTAGlove View Post
I do find these threads somewhat funny. Quite a few Tunbridge Wells types taking the moral high ground. People who have probably not struggled with minimum wage or well below average wages.

Not saying that is the case here, but a lot of the barely legal stuff happens when money is very tight, or non existent.

When I where a lad, it wasn't a shoebox in middle of road type stuff, but we had no money and cash in hand was just normal.

You worried about the leccy man calling to find a big u-bar breaching the meter, not a bit of cash in hand stuff. Didn't answer the front door without peeking through the net curtain for 10 years, lol.

There is a whole different world beyond middle class Britain.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk
Says Surrey man who comments / thinks Berkshire is just Slough.

Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
What’s that got to do with anything? It’s nothing to do with any moral high ground.

We live in a society where working together makes things happen. The more freeloaders there are screwing the system the less resources in the pot for the system to support the needs of the less fortunate.

I choose to play by the rules and contribute because I want a society where the state has the resources to support those who need it.

The problem these days is there are too many selfish types screwing the system for their own benefit.

… and just because others do it doesn’t make it ok … live by your own moral compass regardless of the actions of others.
Exactly, those of us that should contribute, should

Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
Playing the devils advocate, If a person is willing to screw the government and risk possible criminal charges what chance would a private individual have when dealing with that type of person ?
Or the person willing to pay to avoid such.

Quote Originally Posted by noTAGlove View Post
Nobody cares and nobody questions as long as it is cheap enough. Look at the hundreds who bought cheap phones on SC from Vinny over a decade or more.
Didn't you get screwed on currency with him trying to be cheap?