Well, after many, many years of trying literally every watch I could find, my final trio has been procured.

As you can see, there's definitely a vein to my watch preference; sword hands, incredible clarity, simplicity and good engineering. I like a watch to show me the time above everything else - and that must be within a glance. I like heavy contrast between dial and the indices/handset. Any clever engineering must be for purpose only, and not just a 'because we can' scenario. So I feel that these three fit rather well into all of the above.

1. Damasko DC66 LE on bracelet.

Worn all day when I'm out and about working. Every bit of info I could conceivably need, and the very handy (and oft-used) chronograph. The bezel is great for tracking a second time zone too. Ice-hardened so exceptionally scratch resistant, and an industrial-strength bracelet. The AR coating also makes it consistently quick to read.

2. IWC XVI.

This goes on my wrist as soon as I'm home, and it's back on the wrist when I wake up, and it stays there until I leave for work. Clean, crisp, slim, light and elegant - it's perfect for casual, business and dress. IWC have a knack for pilot watches, and IMO do it better than most. The Mark series is one of their best and I longed for one since seeing Vanilla Sky way back when. I know it was the XV in that film, but it planted a seed. I actually prefer the XVI due to the sword hands.

3. Sinn UX.

Fresh in today from Chronomaster. A 2023 Sinn UX Hydro that's fully tegimented, including the bracelet. Possibly the widest viewing angle of any watch, the oil-filled case makes it a stonker. Quartz accuracy, massive battery life and the typically superb build quality that Sinn are reknowned for. This came with two additional canvas straps and I have a rubber on the way, plus two other rubbers that fit perfectly, and a spare Sinn buckle. This will be my cycling / beach / swimming / fun fair watch.

And the three together...

I also have a Casio Wave Ceptor which I wear for gardening and general DIY filth, and an Apple Watch for exercise monitoring (I hate it though), so it's not really "three only", but in terms of my daily wears, it'll be only these.