closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The A-13A Flyback Chronograph NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN UK

Craftsman

The A-13A Flyback Chronograph NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW IN UK

I have been very fortunate today to receive prototype number2 of Paolo’s amazing auto flyback Chronograph A-13A.
    I have it on loan for a limited time in order to show it to as many interested purchaser’s as possible.

My initial impression on removing it from the box was one of utter amazement at the beauty of it, the finish and the execution are stunning.
    My wrist is 6&7/8 inches and it fits me perfectly. I was expecting it to feel on the large and heavy side after wearing the quartz for so long but I can honestly say I was blown away by how well it fits. Sure the dimensions are the dimensions but they bear no resemblance at all as to how well the watch actually fits. The weight and size of it is nothing like how I imagined it to be, it’s got a weight to it ,compared to the quartz and is taller but it’s not at all too much.

In conclusion I would urge anyone who is tempted but not sure because they haven’t been able to see and handle the actual watch to contact me to arrange a viewing.

In order to make the project a reality Paolo needs more firm orders and a deposit to show commitment.

I am based in Surrey near Guildford/Woking and would consider a meet in London if required. This project deserves to become reality and I am only too happy to do my bit to help.
    David

Master
    Don't be shy. Show us some photo's.

Master
    That looks very nice.

Craftsman
    It is !!