Quote Originally Posted by Cooper85 View Post
I recommend opting for onsite parking in the multi-storey car park, even if it means paying a bit extra. From there, it's just a 5-minute walk to the terminal.

Avoid Silver Zone parking altogether.

One year, my wife booked Silver Zone car parking to save £50, but it turned out to be a bad decision. We drove in, parked the car, and then had to wait in line for 20 minutes to drop off the car key, before boarding a bus. It took two buses before we could get on the third bus and make our way to the airport. Took us over an hour to get to the airport from the moment we parked the car at the Silver Zone parking.

Then on return, walking out the arrivals door with luggage in hand and thinking “WTF” is that massive que about, only to realise it is the one for the bus back to the Silver Zone parking.

I caveat that; this was many years ago and the situation could have changed and I have not tried the off site parking companies.
Thanks for that, the multistorey comes in at £37 more than silver zone. On top of £1500 for the break its not a lot of difference considering the convenience.