closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New releases - random chat

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by acg View Post
    Any idea of price for the vertex? Hoping less than the 40mm version
    Given that the M100 (40mm) is £2,500, I suspect this will be in excess of that figure. If that’s the case I’d sooner look at a Timor watch reissue for a good deal less.

The new Timor modern version in DLC looks nice

The CWC version is nice looking but still too expensive at £1800 imho

Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    Given that the M100 (40mm) is £2,500, I suspect this will be in excess of that figure. If that’s the case I’d sooner look at a Timor watch reissue for a good deal less.
    Wow, I didn’t realise they were that much. I know the quality is meant to be excellent but that’s punchy for a field watch

Master
    I know size is relative, but this picture shows why I wish the Zenith Defy was a little more wearable. Imagine how nice it would be if they’d designed it to fit your wrist instead of your hand…

https://deployant.com/live-from-wwg2...s-from-zenith/

Quote Originally Posted by Itsguy View Post
    I know size is relative, but this picture shows why I wish the Zenith Defy was a little more wearable. Imagine how nice it would be if they’d designed it to fit your wrist instead of your hand…

https://deployant.com/live-from-wwg2...s-from-zenith/
    The Defy Skyline Chronograph is actually only 42mm. It looks like it is 45-47mm on this guy's wrist so much so, even the new Defy Revival Diver at 37mm looks fairly substantial on his wrist.
    Last edited by j111dja; 10th April 2024 at 13:45.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by j111dja View Post
    The Defy Skyline Chronograph is actually only 42mm. It looks like it is 45-47mm on this guy's wrist so much so, even the new Defy Revival Diver at 37mm looks fairly substantial on his wrist.
    Good point about that 37mm Defy Revival, very slim wrists for sure, not unlike mine! Still, integrated bracelet watches do wear larger, so ‘Only 42mm’ will probably wear like 44mm.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsguy View Post
    Good point about that 37mm Defy Revival, very slim wrists for sure, not unlike mine! Still, integrated bracelet watches do wear larger, so ‘Only 42mm’ will probably wear like 44mm.
    It's just bizarre seeing a 37mm watch that looks way bigger, and a 42mm watch that swamps his tiny wrist.

The Revival Chronograph has a fairly thick bezel so I'm guessing that it will wear it's 42mm size. That photograph would put anyone off buying one. If not then the retail price probably will.