I had seen this particular watch advertised and thought it looked really quite different - and right up my straẞe. Limited edition of 2000, will they be available with a discount in the future? Maybe, but I personally think that they look very cool indeed so, when I saw one at Bluewater today I couldn’t resist trying it on.
Fatal mistake (for the bank account anyway), looked even better on the wrist, especially when the display is fully illuminated. My pictures do not do the watch justice and were taken indoors as the time shows. The box (which I appreciate does not get worn) is really very smart indeed. Initially no discount available (fortunate enough to have blue light/ defence discount card but not applicable to limited editions), charm offensive deployed and decent discount achieved - well one I was happy with anyway.
I appreciate that this watch will be divisive, it absolutely will not be everyone’s cup of char, but this is a watch forum and difference is good (other opinions are available….).
Further pictures to follow tomorrow - weather permitting.