I've tried various different bracelets and never seem to get on with them. The best one I've found so far is the Seiko Presage M0PF221J0 which I have on a SARX029. I like that it's not too thick/heavy (looking at you, Sinn) and has a bit of flex to it because each link is made from 5 independent pieces (unlike the more common partially polished Y-link style), and the clasp doesn't get in the way. Unfortunately it's very specific to that watch, so I can't just put it on something else.

I really like the MM300 ratchet mechanism as a way to adjust for wrist expansion during the day (especially in hot weather), but apart from that, I find it rather chunky. Fairly comfortable considering its bulk (being partially titanium probably helps with the weight), but too bulky to wear every day nonetheless.

I've tried a few different 3rd party bracelets of varying quality and even the best ones I've tried tend to have annoyances like sharp edges on the clasp, lack of micro-adjustment or some other problems.

Let's say I'm willing to spend in the region of £300 (but ideally less) for the a bracelet that looks good and is extremely comfortable, with no weird annoying niggles. Does anyone make such a thing? What's the best one you've found?