Every day while dog walking, I cross a dual carriageway using a pedestrian crossing which has traffic lights at least six times a day while dog walking, there is also a speed camera and red light camera but for some reason the council don’t use it, I think it caught too many motorists and they couldn’t cope, in my opinion speed/red light cameras should be privatized 

There is not a day go by that when the lights have changed to red ready for me to cross that at least once and often more times a car, van, lorry, coach, bus etc drives through the red lights either heading north or south, sometimes drivers jam their brakes on at the last moment and end up straddled across the pedestrian crossing.

I have on occasion took a photo of a lorry straddled across the crossing and received a great deal of shouted abuse, I heard words I had never heard before  other drivers look up to the sky as though they can’t see me while others give a sheepish smile.

The drivers seem to be a total cross section of drivers, young, old, male and female.

I notice when driving many times, I am waiting at a junction when the lights in front of me change from red to green but cars continue to cross in front of me so obviously, they have gone through there red light.

I suppose when someone gets killed the authorities will say "lessons will be learnt" :(