closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Precista PRS-82 Royal Navy Diver (re-edition) owners list

Threaded View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatt View Post
    A couple of hours ago my (paid) order has been canceled. Without any previous warning or request.

Explanation: wrong shipping address.

Actually, 1 (one) digit was missing from my Postcode. I replied immediately sending the right Postcode. No answer.

I understand everyone manages his company the way he wants, but this is a really weird way to deal with customers.

I'm more sad than upset.

Anyway, another customer in the waiting list will be happy now.
    Bit of an over-reaction. A little understanding of Eddie's or any other small business, and the fact that he ships these watches himself would mean you could appreciate that if someone gets an order wrong it's not the owner's responsibility, and he probably doesn't have the time, to go chasing you. I don't know of many businesses that would chase a customer, rather it's up to the customer to get their information right. Something tells me you have an unconscious tendency to get satisfaction from acting as a disgruntled customer and complaining, which in this case has prevented you from getting what you originally wanted; the watch itself.

You should know that there is probably another batch of these being released next week.
    Last edited by Schofie; 30th October 2013 at 13:15.