closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any good New TV Series worth watching

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by stefaulkner View Post
    The wife and I have just started watching The Wire. Nearly binned it after the first episode, I thought it was shite and couldn't understand half the stuff they were saying. However, we are about 8 episodes in now, and with the subtitles switched on, I'm really getting into it.
    Almost everyone has the same experience with The Wire, I think. There must be so many people who never did make it past the first episode.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bitfield View Post
    Almost everyone has the same experience with The Wire, I think. There must be so many people who never did make it past the first episode.
    Whenever I lend it out on dvd I always say give it a chance. I watched the first two and gave up for about a year, only when I was off sick from work did I try again. A masterpiece. I think Charlie Brooker said it "there are those who think The Wire is the best thing on TV and those who haven't seen it"

Journeyman
    Spotless on Netflix. A few episodes in and seems to be developing nicely.

Blog Entries
    "Stranger Things" on netflix, very good, set in 1980, great music from that era, and incidental music that is very tangerine dream/ john carpenter, the story is addictive, which has elements of, wait for it,,, ET, the goonies, firestarter, and the odd stephen king movie! well worth watching