closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Jeweller wants to keep my warranty card for 6 months?

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    Congratulations.
    Not blaming you but the whole thing has been hijacked to such an extent by moaning about stickers et al that your post has nothing about your joy or impressions of the watch but the bits and bobs!
    It hasn't been hijacked. The thread was started with a view to sharing annoyance at pathetic AD policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    I could do a post on how pleased I am to get a 50th year SD to go with my LV Sub.....but honestly, I don't think folk are that interested, and I'd only get accusedof being some sort of profiteer despite the fact that these 2 watches have been bought to wear and not sell...

To be honest, based on a lot of the snide, comments when someone posts something (supposedly) desirable, I really can't be bothered...
    Kind of sad when we can't be able to appreciate and share in someone's joy.

I hope you are pleased and would love to know your impressions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    It hasn't been hijacked. The thread was started with a view to sharing annoyance at pathetic AD policies.
    Not talking about this thread but the whole Rolex buying experience as it plays out on the forum. It has become more about how and when someone made it to the list, how long did it take, did they jump the queue, what happened to stickers,hang tags and warranty card and the latest bit of information/rumor that the AD provided about waiting lists, price rises and estimated date of Skydweller arrival. All of which do have a place but not the exclusion of the watch itself.
    Last edited by RAJEN; 13th August 2017 at 17:41.