Quote Originally Posted by ViperStripes View Post
Can you do a screenshot of the Coinbase Account details you set it up with please (in Revolut)? Obviously blank out your Coinbase ID.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you do a screenshot of the Coinbase Account details you set it up with please (in Revolut)? Obviously blank out your Coinbase ID.
I'm away from my computer, but it's just the standard Coinbase account details when you press 'deposit' on your EUR wallet. I copied them over from Coinbase into Revolut and it's now saved as a beneficiary, so it takes seconds to send my Coinbase account more money.

Quote Originally Posted by scucivolo View Post
About step 6.. what do you mean by “using your Coinbase ID”?

I just did the whole thing, using the details Coinbase has provided me.. received an email from Revolut saying that the transaction was being processed.. and then after about ~30mins a second email arrived stating that the transaction was successful.. opened up Coinbase, to find nothing!

is it a matter of time? Or did I do something wrong?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you've had the e-mail from Coinbase you will have entered the correct details, otherwise they would have just received an anonymous payment. But the Coinbase ID is the reference you get when pressing the 'Deposit' button on your EUR wallet. Strange that it didn't appear instantly once you had the email however.