closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Pizza Thread.... show off...

Hybrid View

Is there any particular brand of OO type flour you all use? I've been using McDougalls OO (only one I could find in tesco) but I've just been reading up on protein content of flour and it seems it could make a difference to your dough regards fermenting and workability.

Quote Originally Posted by subseastu View Post
    Is there any particular brand of OO type flour you all use? I've been using McDougalls OO (only one I could find in tesco) but I've just been reading up on protein content of flour and it seems it could make a difference to your dough regards fermenting and workability.
    Aim for high proteine (>10%).

If you can get it: http://www.mulinocaputo.it/en/flour/...ucina/classica
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

I think Ooni just cut some prices (not sure how UK prices were, but Ooni website prices are below Amazon in Germany now).

Koda is £244.95 and Pro is £499 now. Also the gas burners are down, if anybody has been sitting on the fence?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    I think Ooni just cut some prices (not sure how UK prices were, but Ooni website prices are below Amazon in Germany now).

Koda is £244.95 and Pro is £499 now. Also the gas burners are down, if anybody has been sitting on the fence?
    Same price as it has been the last few weeks @ £244.99, still waiting for the announcement & if not will be buying a bundle deal with the gloves. large handled peel & cover for £25 more, seems good value. I'm hoping for a larger Koda, but know its going to be wood related.

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Same price as it has been the last few weeks @ £244.99, still waiting for the announcement & if not will be buying a bundle deal with the gloves. large handled peel & cover for £25 more, seems good value. I'm hoping for a larger Koda, but know its going to be wood related.
    Okay, wasnt sure of UK prices. Euro prices are down, probably makes sense to keep UK prices unchanged due to the weakness of the pound.

Craftsman
    I’m guessing a stone/ceramic oven similar to what Gozney have brought out.

Craftsman

Master
    Hmmm anything with a chimney is not for me & my cover/awning; at least I know I can go for the Koda!

Master
    Did you go for it?
    Where did you see this bundle deal?

I am very tempted to go for the koda. Garden just completed so contemplating a pizza oven or a bbq. Thinking is perhaps can make broader use of a bbq including using for some form of pizza.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss13 View Post
    Did you go for it?
    Where did you see this bundle deal?

I am very tempted to go for the koda. Garden just completed so contemplating a pizza oven or a bbq. Thinking is perhaps can make broader use of a bbq including using for some form of pizza.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Will try and dig the link out again, thought it was in my favourites but appears to have vanished.

I’ve not purchased yet, waiting until I have employment again! I’d probably start with the bbq if I were you, much more versatile.

BGE isn’t cheap but does allow everything from low n slow, grilling, baking & pizzas. Very versatile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk