Quote Originally Posted by Lazydonkey View Post
I've been checking out some of the eBay auctions and I'm detecting, mission to the moon aside, the scalping bubble is starting to burst.

A mission to mars (aka Alaska project) just went for £285 with free postage. So £5 postage, £36 fees (assuming you didn't wait for a promo) leaves £37 "profit".

If you've got f*ck all else to do it's maybe worth an hour of your time, but it's no longer the pay day it once was. Mission to the moon is still up at £500 but the others seem to be in £280 - £350 range (based on auctions with bids)

So I'm thinking we're getting close to the day when you could rock up and get any one you want, bar the moon one.

Or you pay £40-£50 over RRP to get one - that's not that bad tbh.
My theory was confirmed when my mate messaged from Swatch Glasgow to say they had yellow, pink and red left at 15:45 on Saturday. So i promptly sent him back into to get me a Mission to Mars.

TBH it's exactly what I thought it would be, it's a LOT lighter than the genuine moonwatch but it looks the business. I really wanted Mars as I've always liked the alaska but could never afford one. Also as i'm lucky enough to have a genuine moonwatch i wanted a different colour.

To be it's a great jeans watch and I'm loving it so far. Wouldn't pay £300 plus but at £207 i think it's a great buy. Even the white strap is growing on me.