closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breguet Tradition.

Master

Breguet Tradition.

7057 looks interesting to me BUT a two year warranty? Really! Would one buy a 20K + new watch with just a 2 year warranty.
    If most manufacturers can manage 5 years or more why not Breguet? Would it put you off?

Master
    I have a Breguet tradition GMT on my list. Not sure how often it would get worn to be honest as I suspect it would be the occasional London Guild event (no, that doesn’t need a GMT function).

Have to say the warranty period hasn’t put me off, but it does seem short.

Master
    Yes disappointing that it's only two years, but it wouldn't put me off buying one.
    In fact, I'm thinking about a 7097 for this year and was about to start a new thread and saw this one, so apologies for hijacking it, but has anybody any recommendations on where I can get a good deal on a new Breguet?

Blog Entries
    I think Patek Philippe is the same two year warranty. It hasn’t stopped my buying from that manufacture.
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by klunk View Post
    Yes disappointing that it's only two years, but it wouldn't put me off buying one.
    In fact, I'm thinking about a 7097 for this year and was about to start a new thread and saw this one, so apologies for hijacking it, but has anybody any recommendations on where I can get a good deal on a new Breguet?
    Same here - I really like the look of the 7097 in white gold…

Master
    For anybody interested, Watches of Mayfair are quoting approx 16 per cent off list price for new Breguets. Another dealer tells me that there will be a price rise on Feb 1st.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by klunk View Post
    For anybody interested, Watches of Mayfair are quoting approx 16 per cent off list price for new Breguets. Another dealer tells me that there will be a price rise on Feb 1st.
    Thank you.

Yes-2 year warranty would slightly put me off. I love Breguet though...
    Harrods have a deal on white gold Tradition if someone can grab it...
    https://www.harrods.com/en-gb/shoppi...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

I’m sure a service is cheap as chips, so shouldn’t worry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Craftsman
    Depreciation is massive , friend of mine bought one pre-owned in great condition for 40% off

Sent from my Pixel 6 using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Blog Entries
    Its not just Breguet most of the Swatch group brands except Omega are also on 2 year warranties. Swatch have a lot of brands ( Blancpain, Breguet, Glashütte Original, Hamilton, Harry Winston, Longines, Omega, Rado, and Tissot) they could do so much more with if they gave a bit more effort to them, but they seem to be focused on Omega to the detriment of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by xdonolix View Post
    Its not just Breguet most of the Swatch group brands except Omega are also on 2 year warranties. Swatch have a lot of brands ( Blancpain, Breguet, Glashütte Original, Hamilton, Harry Winston, Longines, Omega, Rado, and Tissot) they could do so much more with if they gave a bit more effort to them, but they seem to be focused on Omega to the detriment of the others.
    All Longines automatics come with a 5 year warranty but quartz is still only 2 years.

Sent from a technical device.