closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bristol Premium Watches >> UPDATE. See SWISS PREMIUM WATCHES

Master

Bristol Premium Watches >> UPDATE. See SWISS PREMIUM WATCHES

Anyone come across these guys ?

He asks, innocently.
    Last edited by Haywood_Milton; 3rd January 2024 at 01:13.

Master
    Blog Entries
    No, but I note that their Facebook pages says they are "Bristol Premium Watches Ltd", whilst according to Companies House there is no company of that name registered in the UK. Perhaps not a promising sign...

Definitely legit from their Google reviews (4 glowing, one very poor), all raised in the past week - including a glowing review from a delighted Parisian buyer of a Patek 5711 (definitely authentic, right?). I'm more inclined to trust the German raising a police report.

P.S. On the grammatical front, it could be a lady owner.
    Last edited by jukeboxs; 25th October 2023 at 13:36.

Master
    One of the reviews is from Ronald Reagan, which is nice.

I had noticed the Companies House discrepancy.

Not sure about the address...but there are mobile telephone numbers provided so it would be safe to wire them many thousands, surely ? Heck, they even invite payment by "crypto."

It's really quite difficult to get clients to leave Google reviews, so it always interests me when a dealer I've never heard of before suddenly comes to light and has five reviews before you can even say "phantom."

Journeyman
    Their profile picture on Instagram does not match their claimed address in Bristol. Early pictures also suggest someone from Texas: https://www.instagram.com/p/CcU_lgMtJXd/

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywood_Milton View Post
    Anyone come across these guys ?

He asks, innocently.
    Where are they in Bristol?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by trident-7 View Post
    Where are they in Bristol?
    Texas, Idaho . . . er, 51 Merchant St, Broadmead, Bristol BS1 3EE.

Apparently.

About us
    Bristol Premium Watches was established in 2022 by partners from Brown and Co Jewellers in Atlanta,GA USA, managed by real time watch enthusiast who find a hobby in Horology, With us, shop with authenticity, guarantee and ease of mine. Our city inspires us to source watches that makes it comfortable to conquer the city.
    Providing your durable and authentic everyday watches in hours located in Broadmead, Bristol. With a 30 days refund policy inclusive with all our transactions, Bristol Premium Watches look forward to making every transaction guaranteed and eligible for a 5 star positive feedback.
    All watches are insured and good for delivery worldwide, our mainstream shipping agencies include, FedEx, and DHL.
    Come by to find from standard to high end watches at very affordable prices.

We have a lot of vintage and modern Watches available since we believe in sustainable fashion. As eco-enthusiasts, we provide recycled packaging materials and try to choose eco-friendly brands as our suppliers.

Reach us now for a mind free shopping and orders.
    Thanks
    MARK WILSON
    C.E.O

Well, if that is not inspirational of the confidence in verify the wares of BPW, I am the uncle of a simian.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    About us
    Bristol Premium Watches was established in 2022 by partners from Brown and Co Jewellers in Atlanta,GA USA, managed by real time watch enthusiast who find a hobby in Horology, With us, shop with authenticity, guarantee and ease of mine. Our city inspires us to source watches that makes it comfortable to conquer the city.
    Providing your durable and authentic everyday watches in hours located in Broadmead, Bristol. With a 30 days refund policy inclusive with all our transactions, Bristol Premium Watches look forward to making every transaction guaranteed and eligible for a 5 star positive feedback.
    All watches are insured and good for delivery worldwide, our mainstream shipping agencies include, FedEx, and DHL.
    Come by to find from standard to high end watches at very affordable prices.

We have a lot of vintage and modern Watches available since we believe in sustainable fashion. As eco-enthusiasts, we provide recycled packaging materials and try to choose eco-friendly brands as our suppliers.

Reach us now for a mind free shopping and orders.
    Thanks
    MARK WILSON
    C.E.O

Well, if that is not inspirational of the confidence in verify the wares of BPW, I am the uncle of a simian.
    Finally I have ease of mine! So refreshing.

^ What utter drivel ! They should have used ChatGPT.

Apparently.
    Yup I noticed that, over the road from where Virgin Records used to be, I'm showing my age now
    Last edited by Nogbad The Bad; 25th October 2023 at 16:14.

one of their pictures reverse searches to this ebay listing

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174114992959

The watch pictures are bit too generic to trace.

Master
    Blog Entries
    So, non-existent company, dead presidential Google reviews, don’t know what continent they are on, can’t write a sentence in the English language. Definitely buying a ten grand Rolex off this lot, may ask what they can lay hands on in the line of a Royal Oak in platinum.

Master
    Blog Entries

Apparently.
    That figures…last time I ventured into Broadmead I felt it necessary to cover my left wrist up in case I was mugged.

Well, I for one fail to see any red flags so it's all systems go.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxs View Post
    ^ What utter drivel ! They should have used ChatGPT.
    Whats wrong with “Reach us now for a mind free shopping and orders “?

I had a great experience with them. I ordered 3 Breguet No 160 'Marie Antoinette' pocket watches and they all turned up on time. What's not to like?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    I had a great experience with them. I ordered 3 Breguet No 160 'Marie Antoinette' pocket watches and they all turned up on time. What's not to like?
    I hope you checked they were genuine. If they don’t have “Hong Kong 1827” on the back then you’ve been had.

Master
    Oh boy.

I’ve just had a Facebook conversation with them.

You’re gonna love it.

Need to eat first and then I’ll be back :-)

Oh boy.

I’ve just had a Facebook conversation with them.

You’re gonna love it.

Need to eat first and then I’ll be back :-)
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Master
    In a comment on one of their Facebook posts, I enquired about their Registered Company Number.

They responded on Messenger :

BPWL : Hey there. Company Reg number is 12831437

HM : That's a company with a different name- and it was dissolved in February 2022. Can you explain? Carla is it?

BPWL : It was dissolved because Ownership rights were changed after a merger occurred.

HM : If it's dissolved, it's dissolved. So what is Bristol Premium Watches Limited? It cannot be the same company. Tick Tock.

BPWL : It's still the same company.

HM : So why is it showing as dissolved on gov.uk? Are you Carla?

BPWL : No I'm Mark but I know Carla.

HM : That Company was based in Cardiff and has a different name.

BPWL : Yes it's was created my members from premium watches [ sic ] Bristol was added we are based in Bristol

HM : So is there a new Company?

BPWL : Yes

HM : Right, so what is the number of the new Company?

BPWL : We haven't been updated yet.

HM : Updated? There's no such status? If a company is formed, you have the Company number. And why give me the number of a different company that was dissolved? I think these may be offences under the Companies Act. Tick tock.

BPWL : We are looking forward to having an updated number.. Thanks

HM : You don't get an updated number! New Company gets new number. And WHY did you give the details of a company which was dissolved? Tick tock.

BPWL : The new one isn't registered yet that's why we use the old one to point out we have been in business

HM : Whoaaaaa! That's not allowed. Ok, brace yourself for these messages to be pos[t]ed on the internet shortly. Crooked trading.

BPWL : Don't come here and stress me up please. If you are not comfortable just pass. Thanks.

HM : I think a Suspicious Activity Report to the National Crime Agency and reports to Facebook and Instagram are due. Stress? Like the buyer from Germany you owe a watch to?

BPWL : Just pass.

HM : No, I won't pass when I see crooked behaviour.

> "Couldn't send" [ apparently blocked ]

-

Ok, I now cannot access their Facebook page. is it still live and I have just been blocked ? It could perhaps benefit from some tz-uk visitors and posting . . .

I've messaged their Insta, but without response yet.

Think I'll go for the rose gold Daytona on Oysterflex.
    Last edited by Haywood_Milton; 25th October 2023 at 21:15.

In a comment on one of their Facebook posts, I enquired about their Registered Company Number.

HM : That's a company with a different name- and it was dissolved in February 2022. Can you explain? Carla is it?

BPWL : It was dissolved because Ownership rights were changed after a merger occurred.

HM : If it's dissolved, it's dissolved. So what is Bristol Premium Watches Limited? It cannot be the same company. Tick Tock.

BPWL : Yes it's was created my members from premium watches [ sic ] Bristol was added we are based in Bristol

HM : Updated? There's no such status? If a company is formed, you have the Company number. And why give me the number of a different company that was dissolved? I think these may be offences under the Companies Act. Tick tock.

HM : You don't get an updated number! New Company gets new number. And WHY did you give the details of a company which was dissolved? Tick tock.

BPWL : The new one isn't registered yet that's why we use the old one to point out we have been in business

HM : Whoaaaaa! That's not allowed. Ok, brace yourself for these messages to be pos[t]ed on the internet shortly. Crooked trading.

BPWL : Don't come here and stress me up please. If you are not comfortable just pass. Thanks.

HM : I think a Suspicious Activity Report to the National Crime Agency and reports to Facebook and Instagram are due. Stress? Like the buyer from Germany you owe a watch to?

-

Ok, I now cannot access their Facebook page. is it still live and I have just been blocked ? It could perhaps benefit from some tz-uk visitors and posting . . .

Bugger, i had my eye on that.

Master
    Blog Entries

-

Nice work. Amusing how rapidly the BS dissolves when countered by someone with a bit of actual knowledge.

HM, well done standing up and challenging them.

P.S. Your ongoing sign-off with Tick Tock would have got my back up!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jukeboxs View Post
    HM, well done standing up and challenging them.

P.S. Your ongoing sign-off with Tick Tock would have got my back up!
    Entirely the intended effect upon the recipient !

There is a further correspondence on Instagram that I can add…

Quote Originally Posted by Fullbreakfast View Post
    I hope you checked they were genuine. If they don’t have “Hong Kong 1827” on the back then you’ve been had.
    Even better, Shenzhen!

Master
    Apparently blocked from the confused chap's Facebook page, I sought him out on that safest of safe places to find trustworthy, crypto-accepting purveyors of fine watches : Shysta.

Sorry, I mean Insta.

I then continued the banter with bristol_premium_watches (an account which may now appear as Mark Wilson) :

HM : So there is no Bristol Premium Watches Ltd. Do you have any watches, or is it just a scam? I’d love to buy good Rolexes.

BPWL : I have the watches. Scamming is against my faith. Don’t you say that please. About the Google review threatening a police investigation, that client made a faulty payment which didn’t go through but wanted me to ship the watch saying he has paid and when i said i haven’t received anything, he threatened to tell the police and i told him to proceed because im not guilty.

HM : So what’s with the incorrect company details? Are you from Texas, as your early Insta posts suggest, or Bristol? Why are people saying your shop isn’t where you say it is? Why is there no landline number for the business? Who is the leaseholder of the shop, if the Conpany hasn’t been formed “yet” ?
    Does the complainant have the CORRECT details to give the police, or the incorrect ones you’ve published ?
    Why block me on messenger when you were the one who had given false details? I was and am giving you every chance to explain, if legitimate.
    Where is the shop you have pictured on your Instagram account, if not at the Bristol address?
    How can you claim Bristol Premium Watches was established in 2022 by partners from Brown & Co Jewellers in the USA….if Bristol Premium Watches does not yet exist at all ?
    Tick Tock.

At some point he now seems to have blocked me on Insta as well.

Meanwhile, the unhappy German (well, you would be, wouldn't you?) Ralph Geffert updated his 1-star Google Review only hours ago to read :

"Achtung
    Ich habe am 9.9.2023 eine Tag Heuer Aquaracer gekauft. Habe sie nachweislich bezahlt.
    Da der Geschäftsinhaber aber Probleme mit seinem Konto hat und nicht auf das Geld zugreifen konnte, hat er mir die Uhr bis heute nicht zugeschickt.
    Von den Versuchen, dass ich den Betrag nochmals überweisen soll, bis hin zu weiteren Zahlungen mit Amazon Gutscheinen möchte ich gar nicht weiter berichten.
    Fazit: Eine rechtmäßig erworbene Uhr wird von Bristol Premium Watches nicht versandt.
    Ach ja, die Uhr wird weiterhin auf der Website zum Kauf angeboten.
    Anzeige bei der Polizei folgt.
    Hier noch ein Auszug aus dem Messenger.
    14:20

I said you should at least send a good will voucher for €100 and uou didn't respond

14:46

Of course I answered. Maybe you should read their messages too!!! I had written that I would not make any more payments until I received the watch. And if you first say I can forget the vouchers and you send me the watch and then you only want €100 again, there can be no question of an agreement!!!

Ok

15:58

16:39

So are you willing to proceed as i said?

No, I will not send you any money or vouchers until I have the watch here!!! Finally keep your promises and words of honor! But don't say anything about that! Whoever doesn't show good will here!!!

16:57

Ok it's up to you

From your statement you can see that you are not cooperating and just want to extort more money!!!

So much for your statement that customers are important to you. They don't go into anything!!! Just ripping off and extorting money!!!

No im not ripping you

Please!!!

Oh yes, that's exactly what you do!!!

No don't say that
    14:20

I said you should at least send a good will voucher for €100 and uou didn't respond

14:46

Of course I answered. Maybe you should read their messages too!!! I had written that I would not make any more payments until I received the watch. And if you first say I can forget the vouchers and you send me the watch and then you only want €100 again, there can be no question of an agreement!!!

Ok

15:58

16:39

So are you willing to proceed as i said?

No, I will not send you any money or vouchers until I have the watch here!!! Finally keep your promises and words of honor! But don't say anything about that! Whoever doesn't show good will here!!!

16:57

Ok it's up to you

From your statement you can see that you are not cooperating and just want to extort more money!!!

So much for your statement that customers are important to you. They don't go into anything!!! Just ripping off and extorting money!!!^

Es ist absolut erschreckend, was sich Mark Wilson als Geschäftsmann hier erlaubt.
    Nur gut, dass ich alles schriftlich habe und als Beweis für die Unterschlagung und Erpressung der Polizei vorlegen kann."

My German isn't good, but it doesn't take a polyglot to smell Bullenscheiße.

Having enquired with a view to buying good watches, I have decided that the final act before bed is to leave my own Google review of the experience.
    Last edited by Haywood_Milton; 26th October 2023 at 00:44.

Master
    Companies House is a really, really useful source of information whenever you’re considering dealing with a limited company (particularly a small one). It’s the first simple bit of diligence I perform every time.

Well done HM, another scamming toe-rag outed.

Yours, George Bush Snr

Master
    Blog Entries
    One of the other positive Google reviews is from "Janotion Ealderson". Put me in mind of this:

Master
    ^A classic. Bobson Dugnutt was always my favourite!

Quote Originally Posted by kace View Post
    one of their pictures reverse searches to this ebay listing

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174114992959

The watch pictures are bit too generic to trace.
    A wry smile from me, Sarraf (as in their trading name) means 'moneylender' in Arabic.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

A Google search for "Bristol Premium Watches" (with the quotes) now returns this thread as the top result, which may assist any prospective purchasers to decide whether to proceed with the transaction. Amazing what an - innocent - question can do!

A search without the quotes currently returns it as the 7th result (for me - it may be different for other people depending on their configuration, browser, location, time of search, etc, etc.)

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    ^A classic. Bobson Dugnutt was always my favourite!
    Funny you should say that, he just left them a review.

Master
    Yours, George Bush Snr
    Very good :-)

It's amusing to see that "Ronald Reagan" who found BPWL worthy of five stars has left another review --- for the Mexican Embassy in Guatemala, which he gives only one star and the complaint that they don't provide an email address.

The world of high end, posthumous diplomacy, eh ?

I'm going into Bristol in the next few days shall i pop in (if the shop exists) and ask for the Registered Company Number?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vulcangascompany View Post
    I'm going into Bristol in the next few days shall i pop in (if the shop exists) and ask for the Registered Company Number?
    It will prob be a McDonalds branch :)

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    I think the address given is the Game store.
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vulcangascompany View Post
    It doesn’t. I was there today.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by trident-7 View Post
    It doesn’t. I was there today.
    Thankyou for visiting and putting another element of this to bed.

For the benefit of Google searches

Bristol Premium Watches
    Premium Watches
    Mark Wilson
    Rolex
    Patek
    Crypto
    International Shipping
    Scamming is against my faith
    Deceitful scrotum

Master
    Have they pulled their business information off google, or am I just being dense? I wanted to see Dugnutt’s review… :)

Thankyou for visiting and putting another element of this to bed.

For the benefit of Google searches

Bristol Premium Watches
    Premium Watches
    Mark Wilson
    Rolex
    Patek
    Crypto
    International Shipping
    Scamming is against my faith
    Deceitful scrotum
    Does repeating this help Google move this towards the top search?

Let's hope so.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Have they pulled their business information off google, or am I just being dense? I wanted to see Dugnutt’s review… :)
    Yeah, they seem to have vanished from Google!

Perhaps the bit in Dugnutt's review about them asking to be paid in live hamsters was the final straw.

Master
    I'm sorry to report that he does seem to have removed the business from Google and so the reviews may no longer be seen, unless anyone has a clever way to find them.

That is a shame, as it was good to see Ronald Reagan alive again and helpful to read about Bristol Premium Watches' dishonesty. I tried to see the Dugnutt review yesterday but couldn't access it. Sounds like it may have been amusing !

The liar's website appears still to be live : https://bristolpremiumwatches.company.site/

I believe that his Facebook and Insta accounts are also live, albeit that he blocked me when he couldn't explain the dishonesty.

Mobile numbers provided are 07721684282 and 07404870077.

Email : bristolpremiumwatches@gmail.com

Sounds like a trip to the "shop" would be a waste of petrol.....

Anyway, the Patek Aquanaut has just been ordered :

Last edited by Haywood_Milton; 27th October 2023 at 13:30.

Master
    You’ve not paid the £399 holding deposit, sir!

Master
    I went to school with Bellend Fraudgoblin. Always wondered where he ended up, lovely fella

Master
    Bellend Fraudgoblin may now be found via :

Insta : swiss_premium_watches22

Facebook : Swiss Premium Watches https://www.facebook.com/people/Swis...0095055077582/

Address given on website : 51 Queens Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1QE.

This appears to be a Ryman store. "You never really own a stapler..."

Contact info
    +447404870077
    bristolstonewatches@mail.com

Don't be concerned, because the seller invites you thus : "Reach us now for a mind free shopping and orders."

Give it up, buttercup.
    Last edited by Haywood_Milton; 3rd January 2024 at 01:25.

... This appears to be a Ryman store. "You never really own a stapler..." ...
    Chortle!

And thanks for the update

Master
    This recent refresh has alerted me to the original thread, which I'd missed; superb work Haywood, very well done.

Master
    "You never really own a stapler..."
    True if it is a Rexel Comet....

Sent from my ASUS_I006D using Tapatalk

I live about 5 mins walk from that Ryman, I was totally unaware of what horological treasures lurked within.
    Probably for the best