closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Championship Fred 23/24

Hybrid View

I've watched a lot of Sunderland games as my wife and her family follow the scum. They've been transformed under Mowbray into a front-foot, attacking team that are really good to watch. If they had a striker, any striker, they'd be higher up the league as they create loads of changes. If they had a 20 goal a season striker they might even be pushing for the top two places.

Nobody can understand why they haven't brought in a goal scorer after all this time. They also can't understand why Mowbray was sacked, especially as they clearly have no idea who they want to replace him. Yet again with 5under1and they make terrible, knee-jerk decisions that only ever harm the club. The weird thing is that every owner and board make the same stupid decisions, it's been going on for years and years.

For anyone that hasn't seen it, Sunderland til I Die is the best football docuseries I've ever seen. Go and watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by ktmog6uk View Post
    Sunderland looked very dangerous.

As a Watford supporter this season has been a revelation. We’re not going to challenge for automatic promotion but we have an outside chance of the playoffs. We haven’t got the quality of individual players anymore, but we have got a team spirit going and the players that we have are building a relationship with the fans that the overpaid mercenaries of the last five or six years could never be bothered to build. They try their best which is something we haven’t seen for a long time. Only a week to go and we’ll have made it all the way to Christmas without sacking a manager!

Craftsman
    A fantastic performance from Leeds yesterday.
    Also another win for Leicester who look like a certainty for top spot.
    Saints keeping pressure on the teams above them, and are on a great run of form.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Leeds View Post
    A fantastic performance from Leeds yesterday.
    Also another win for Leicester who look like a certainty for top spot.
    Saints keeping pressure on the teams above them, and are on a great run of form.
    It was a fantastic result and hopefully will shake Ipswich’s confidence enough for Leeds to take that second spot away from them. Another loss against Leicester on Tuesday would help too.

With the way Southampton are playing, I’d not be confident of Leeds winning the playoffs as our record there is poor.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    It was a fantastic result and hopefully will shake Ipswich’s confidence enough for Leeds to take that second spot away from them. Another loss against Leicester on Tuesday would help too.

With the way Southampton are playing, I’d not be confident of Leeds winning the playoffs as our record there is poor.
    Poor old Leif Davis had a mare yesterday, scoring an own goal and giving the penalty away.
    Got subbed off and had to walk past the Kop with everyone singing "You're Leeds and you know you are".
    Our last game of the season is at home to Southampton.