closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: It's winter boot time

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    Surely spring has sprung over there by now! Remember clocks go forwards on Sunday.
    It’s like winter left the room & just stormed back in shouting AND ANOTHER THING! Never seen so much rain.

Clocks going forward is one less hour of being awake in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    It’s like winter left the room & just stormed back in shouting AND ANOTHER THING! Never seen so much rain.

Clocks going forward is one less hour of being awake in the rain.
    I couldn´t credit how cold it felt a couple of weeks back when I visited my folks.
    All the best, stay dry and warm

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    I couldn´t credit how cold it felt a couple of weeks back when I visited my folks.
    All the best, stay dry and warm
    Walked to the pub for a couple of pints earlier, carried the gilet as was far too warm in the sun. Walk back it was on, zipped up fully and a hat on. Weather is all over the place. Wishing I wasn’t cooking on the bbq 3 days this long weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walked to the pub for a couple of pints earlier, carried the gilet as was far too warm in the sun. Walk back it was on, zipped up fully and a hat on. Weather is all over the place. Wishing I wasn’t cooking on the bbq 3 days this long weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ah then I hope it stays dry for you...I'm lucky I cheated and installed the BBQ, sans the legs, upon the wood stove/ firepit in our separate outside kitchen...I'm a lazy so and so, it's a gas' un.

Mrs P just booked a table at one our favourite places at the coast for Sunday, so that's me mostly off the hook.

Walked to the pub for a couple of pints earlier, carried the gilet as was far too warm in the sun. Walk back it was on, zipped up fully and a hat on. Weather is all over the place
    We're moving back to the UK in May. Sounds like we made a great decision... ...