closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 2024 MotoGP

Hybrid View

MotoGP produces the goods...again.

Mugello

MotoGP, a race full of skill, tyre tactics and mechanical prowess. Very F1-esque...until the final lap. An Italian triumph in a series where Spain tries to dominate.

Meanwhile, thrills and excitement came from the RB Rookies, Moto3 and Moto2.

All in all a good watch.

ICYMI...Jorge Martin to join Aprilia:

Aprilia Racing have confirmed current MotoGP™ World Championship leader Jorge Martin will replace the retiring Aleix Espargaro for 2025, with the #89 signing a multi-year contract.

The Noale factory announced the news at 6pm on Monday evening after the Mugello Test had ended. The breaking story that Martin joins Aprilia ends speculation about the 2023 runner-up’s potential move to the factory Ducati outfit, which was heavily mooted ahead of the Italian GP...

It’s been a good season so far.

I expect Martin’s move is substantially motivated by money as well as his burning desire to be a full factory rider.

99% certain Marquez will join Bagnia in red next year. What’s he’s done with the “basic”, not championship winning, 2023 bike is astonishing in his first year on a Ducati. A few years ago, I couldn’t stand him, but they way he’s come back from serious injury has won me over. Still hope he doesn’t beat Rossi’s record of championships though.

Acosta has been superb for a MotoGP rookie and deserves Millers seat. What next for Jack? Move down to Gas Gas or become a text rider?

WSB and BSB have been good so far too.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57