closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Here's why I don't do texting.....watch related content!

Hybrid View

Although if I was the customer in the first example I’d have been clearer that the issue was with another watch, not the one that you just repaired, if I’m offering a service and expect people to contact me, I’d make sure I’m all over my emails, phone, texts and any other channels which I offer to people.

Landline, who still has a landline? I don't consider myself old yet but being a child of the late 60's does not make me young. Most of my colleagues, friend, family never hear their phone ringing. Only communication path is WhatsApp or Signal for a few couple of them (mostly IT security professionals ).

Don't foget it is a MOBILE phone....stick it in your pocket and don't be precious about it....Good luck

Master
    Plenty of people who have landlines only have them as it's an element of their media bundle (and leave them disconnected because of the volume of nuisance calls), I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-P View Post
    Plenty of people who have landlines only have them as it's an element of their media bundle (and leave them disconnected because of the volume of nuisance calls), I think.
    Yes we have one with the bundle, however it is often in use as getting in touch with my wife is virtually impossible as she never looks at the texts until she gets home and mine is switched off unless I'm out with Dot so if the wife wants me (usually to tell me about something fabulous in a shop) she'll use the landline.

Had a call from my sister and a friend on the landline this morning.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I had a landline with Sky for about 8 years.
    Didn’t even know what the number was!
    Last edited by Dave O'Sullivan; 13th May 2024 at 18:35.

Here's why I don't do texting.....watch related content!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-P View Post
    Yes, disconnected ours though Mrs K doesn’t realise.
    She likes to keep it for some reason though she always told me to answer it and was always some scammer or other (and I had to be polite with them!).