closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Gaming dilemma: Steam Deck and Xbox One S or Nintendo Switch & Xbox Series X

Hybrid View

Just adding to this thread. I had a Steam Deck and just bought a Lenovo Legion go. The Legion is just so much better than the Steam deck and easier to use, particularly if you have Game Pass. It's like a whole new generation machine.

Very is currently doing 10% off. Worth considering- it's certainly far better than the Steam Deck OLED unless you have your whole library on Valve. You can actually play AAA games on the Lenovo

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Just adding to this thread. I had a Steam Deck and just bought a Lenovo Legion go. The Legion is just so much better than the Steam deck and easier to use, particularly if you have Game Pass. It's like a whole new generation machine.

Very is currently doing 10% off. Worth considering- it's certainly far better than the Steam Deck OLED unless you have your whole library on Valve. You can actually play AAA games on the Lenovo
    How is it to hold though, it’s enormous isn’t it? I’m happy with the deck for now but wondered how portable the Go is.

Quote Originally Posted by dougair View Post
    How is it to hold though, it’s enormous isn’t it? I’m happy with the deck for now but wondered how portable the Go is.
    It is bigger yes (has bigger screen) but not overly heavy. It's less 'portable' as takes more room. There's the option of the ASUS ROG also which is smaller.

The Go can be used as a laptop replacement I reckon, it has a stand also so you can use it to watch movies comfortably. I'm impressed with the spec. Only thing I wish was better are the speakers.