closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166
Results 8,251 to 8,259 of 8259

Thread: What do you drive?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PAM580 View Post
    Always wanted an RS4, cane so close to buying one but ended up in an M3. Manual V8, what’s not to like !

What’s the spec, I can’t imagine it was “cheap” from CC
    It's leggy (125k) and comfort seats, but good history and drc replaced with KW. CC always seem cheap to me? With fees and cost to collect it still owes me under 10k.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by adigra View Post
    Super! I had one for 4 years until 2020. Certainly one of the best cars I ever had with an awesome engine. I am sad they are so cheap now as it will kill off a lot of them.
    Can't see them getting any cheaper. Look at the price of b5's now!

Quote Originally Posted by Taff View Post
    Can't see them getting any cheaper. Look at the price of b5's now!

I traded mine in for only 13k in 2020, which was pretty depressing. I believed they would reach classic status sooner as were so well regarded when new, naturally aspirated, manual, etc., but seem to be a bit forgotten. In the four years I had it it was overall really trouble free. It needed a carbon clan quite badly when I got it at around 40k miles, and the usual vacuum leaks sorted, but aside from that the only issue is the very common one of the front Brembos being a very poor design and would develop vibration no matter what I did. It really could do with better discs. For an NA car it also responded quite well to a remap which raised the rev limit to 8400 and 430-ish BHP (from actual 400-ish, as the claimed 414 was optimistic).

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by adigra View Post
    I traded mine in for only 13k in 2020, which was pretty depressing. I believed they would reach classic status sooner as were so well regarded when new, naturally aspirated, manual, etc., but seem to be a bit forgotten. In the four years I had it it was overall really trouble free. It needed a carbon clan quite badly when I got it at around 40k miles, and the usual vacuum leaks sorted, but aside from that the only issue is the very common one of the front Brembos being a very poor design and would develop vibration no matter what I did. It really could do with better discs. For an NA car it also responded quite well to a remap which raised the rev limit to 8400 and 430-ish BHP (from actual 400-ish, as the claimed 414 was optimistic).
    I'm dying to get this one deflapped and mapped!

Picked up a cheap B7 RS4 from collecting cars last week.

Over the moon, why have I waited so long to get one!!

Watched the video that Chris put up. Love things like this. I have to admit I was quite sceptical when CC came about but it does seem to be a great place to buy and sell.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    A good friend of mine has just bought a 911 C4S Cabriolet from CC. Loads of history in the description, and a ton of photos. He hasn't yet found anything on the car other than as described. It was a decent price too.

Sent from my SM-A145R using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by glyn696486 View Post
    Watched the video that Chris put up. Love things like this. I have to admit I was quite sceptical when CC came about but it does seem to be a great place to buy and sell.

The vid in his stories where we collected it? Was a fun day!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Hocuspocus View Post
    A good friend of mine has just bought a 911 C4S Cabriolet from CC. Loads of history in the description, and a ton of photos. He hasn't yet found anything on the car other than as described. It was a decent price too.

Sent from my SM-A145R using TZ-UK mobile app
    That's great feedback. My experience has been the same.

The vid in his stories where we collected it? Was a fun day!

Yes. That’s the one! I like how down to earth the video was, here’s my mate Mr TI22 and we are off to pick up a bargain he’s got!