closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Let's raise some money for charity - UPDATE PAGE 6

Hybrid View

Dear Eddie, Thank you so much for all your help- it is much appreciated and very impressive! Regards Alexandra
    Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

When I try to edit my forum signature, as soon as I type anything, I am redirected to the Virgin Giving page.

Odd ( I already donated too ! )

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Tokei View Post
    When I try to edit my forum signature, as soon as I type anything, I am redirected to the Virgin Giving page.

Odd ( I already donated too ! )

Paul
    Similar thing happened to me yesterday, I'll have to move the banner at the top of the forum.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Eddie, there is no link from the click to donate box.

Quote Originally Posted by mountmusic View Post
    Eddie, there is no link from the click to donate box.
    I left a bit of code off when I moved the banner, it's working now. Thanks for mentioning it.

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    Similar thing happened to me yesterday, I'll have to move the banner at the top of the forum.

Eddie
    It's fixed now, thanks !

Paul

Eddie
    Don't be fooled Eddie, that's Bessie "Big Thighs" Arkwright from Rochdale. She'll do most things for a curry role and chips. Chuck in a deep fried Mars Bar and she'll invite her sister as well.
    So clever my foot fell off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingBanana View Post
    Don't be fooled Eddie, that's Bessie "Big Thighs" Arkwright from Rochdale. She'll do most things for a curry role and chips. Chuck in a deep fried Mars Bar and she'll invite her sister as well.
    Do you get all three sisters for a MARS DUO?

Great stuff Eddie count me in.......

Away lads. Get yer dosh out :)

Master
    Hi, I'm new on the forum. Is the fundraiser still running? How can we donate and what are the charities for this year? Thanks

LE : Never mind, I've found the other thread with the Virginmoney link in it
    Last edited by asteclaru; 20th August 2015 at 12:35.

Master
    Eddie, how about a modest fee for the sales thread? Or maybe its been suggested?

After all, i'd say theres a far greater rate of success selling your watch on here than ebay and you dont pay the listing fee or the ebay AND Paypal commission fee.

I'd think something like a pound or two per listing would be i nice little charity earner running in the background and wouldn't upset any genuine member as they'd still be financially ahead of ebay on even a 30 quid sale.

Quote Originally Posted by EchoSevenNine View Post
    Eddie, how about a modest fee for the sales thread? Or maybe its been suggested?

After all, i'd say theres a far greater rate of success selling your watch on here than ebay and you dont pay the listing fee or the ebay AND Paypal commission fee.

I'd think something like a pound or two per listing would be i nice little charity earner running in the background and wouldn't upset any genuine member as they'd still be financially ahead of ebay on even a 30 quid sale.
    That would be a service and thus probably subject to VAT and associated admin costs

dunk
    "Well they would say that ... wouldn't they!"

Master
    Indeed it would, but would still be an earner for charity nonetheless.

70p out of every pound over 20 posts a day mounts up to over 5k a year and a lot of good things can still be done with 5k.

Eddie
    I was given the Pirelli calendar with her in (about 1970?) which was an instant collectors item. A year or two later I was mortified to find my younger brother had cut the pictures out and stuck them on the wall of his room.

I finally forgave him only a couple of years ago when he sadly passed away.