closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Fundraiser is dead - long live the Fundraiser!

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    Interesting you say that, it's possible to make SC a "paid subscription only" forum in vB. It's more likely now than it was a month ago.

Eddie
    Oh no!

Actually rather than a subscription I think a levy as a percentage of sales would be the ticket (I don't know how easy it would be to implement) as then the people who gain the most by selling multi thousand pound watches on a regular basis whilst avoiding ebay charges would pay more than the poor sod who occasionally sells a pair of secondhand socks or whatever.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Craftsman
    Fantastic achievement, who really cares about watches anyway - there are much more important things to consider. This is really what matters!

The fundraiser closed on 30 September 2013, having raised £5867.01 (£7160.24 including gift aid). a splendid effort once again.

I've reactivated the first fundraising page to run up to Christmas and would like to see the grand total hit £20,000.

You can click through from the banner at the top of the forum pages or if you can't see the banner, the link is: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/TZ-UK

Let the fundraising begin.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

'Cuse my ignorance/laziness, but where's the 2014 link for this please?

If you can't see the red "Virgin" banner at the top of the page, this is the direct link:

http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/TZ-UK

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Ta. Looked everywhere..........except there!!

Donation from Snoodles' sale of r/c Aston made.

Am I right in thinking that the fundraiser has raised just over £30k since it was first opened? Really impressive effort to Eddie and all that have contributed.
    Last edited by dougair; 9th April 2014 at 16:26.