closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Show your Seikos.

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    I've had 4 Seiko's so far. Two SK007's the first a k1 on rubber which I dropped and broke on holiday, which I replaced with a J1 on a jubilee. I traded that one.

My current daily is the updated monster. Fabulous watch for the money, sturdy, reliable and will always remain in my collection.

My other is a Sportura Kinetic GMT Sun 015P1

Amazingly accurate losing approx 2 secs a day if that. I'm not enamoured with the bracelet and will have to find a suitable leather strap for it, but for the money I'm very impressed. I've always wanted a Spork just missing out on one in SC. Patience on my part will I'm sure, see me secure one one day.

Banned
    Cheap, but not very good mod'd Seiko SKX031 from the Philippines. There's a reason people say not to buy from there. Looks nice though.

This is waiting for me at the Post Office though

I also have an SKX013 and SBCM023, but no photos.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by DandyHighwayMan View Post
    My other is a Sportura Kinetic GMT Sun 015P1

Amazingly accurate losing approx 2 secs a day if that. I'm not enamoured with the bracelet and will have to find a suitable leather strap for it, but for the money I'm very impressed. I've always wanted a Spork just missing out on one in SC. Patience on my part will I'm sure, see me secure one one day.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x50/dirrtydug/AAB7ED86-5641-4BE9-B136-BB75575486AA.jpg
    Would you recommend this watch then? They've just popped up on my radar as I'm looking for a nice GMT diver; and as I rotate my watches a bit, the movement would probably suit better than an automatic.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Eoin View Post
    Would you recommend this watch then? They've just popped up on my radar as I'm looking for a nice GMT diver; and as I rotate my watches a bit, the movement would probably suit better than an automatic.
    Yes I would. It's been so reliable and accurate and Like you say if you rotate your watches, you'll know that you can take it out the box and it'll still be ticking.

Late to this thread. Here are my two:

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Late to this thread. Here are my two:

Liking this one.. Elements of the 007/BM but without the offset crown, and a bit 'beefier'! Do you have a model ref?

Not into Seikos much anymore, just these 2 left.

J12082

6105-8110

Quote Originally Posted by goregasm View Post
    Liking this one.. Elements of the 007/BM but without the offset crown, and a bit 'beefier'! Do you have a model ref?
    Seiko Shogun
    SBDC007

Quote Originally Posted by vinstink View Post
    Seiko Shogun
    SBDC007
    Perfect!

Thanks V