closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TOTALLY RUBBISH films you've watched recently...

Hybrid View

The Quiet Ones, made the mistake of paying to watch this on SKY last night, utter dross.

Re Danny Dyer only making crap films (He's not in the quiet ones by the way) you should check out Severance, one of my favourite films.

Quote Originally Posted by Diel View Post
    The Quiet Ones, made the mistake of paying to watch this on SKY last night, utter dross.
    Couldn't agree more. I rented this from iTunes and switched it off before the end. Went back later for the ending (in case the twist was any cop) and regretted it- what a poor film!

I saw "Only God Forgives" recently with Ryan Gosling and Kristin Scott Thomas. Made by the same people that made "Drive" which was a great film. This, however, was complete rubbish.

Craftsman

crap film

VANISHED.

WHAT A WASTE OF 96 MINUTES OF MY LIFE.

Still cant get my head round whatbit is about. My wife picked it up at tescos
    apparently it was in the top ten!
    nobody famous in it.

truly shocking!

Quote Originally Posted by Diel View Post

Re Danny Dyer only making crap films (He's not in the quiet ones by the way) you should check out Severance, one of my favourite films.
    You going on about Dyer again.......? Christ

Master
    One expects "Need for Speed" to be bad, but trust me, it's even worse than you imagine guys.
    The script is a joke, and the acting truly laughable. I seriously can not comprehend how they spend serious money on cr@p like this.

Also, "The Love Punch" is a very, very bad film. You see the two leads and expect something at least mediocre. But no. Absolutely not. Just a very bad, boring and not a all entertaining film

Alex