Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
Further to this I've had a chance to play with it at home. At RRP I think it is worth it and definitely a no brainer at the Beaverbrooks price. I presumed the case was PVD but it looks like it is made out of a lightweight carbon material. Quick release rubber strap, very retro feel to the watch, wears a bit bigger than the 41mm size and is quite chunky but that's the idea I'd imagine.

The one thing that marks it out as a non-luxury watch is the bezel action - very similar to a Seiko Turtle although indices do line up (so maybe not that similar to the Turtle )

I've taken some pics in the bathroom where I can get some decent light on it at this hour. For reference I have an 8 inch wrist.

Further edit to add that the lume is highly entertaining! No fewer than 6 different lume colours across the dial, hands and bezel. I can't get a decent pic but you'll see what I mean when you get one.

Really like that, nice fun watch and good to see they've priced it sensibly as well(in keeping with the original I believe).

I'm not looking to increase my collection any further but if I would have definitely been interested.