closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: It's winter boot time

Hybrid View

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCasper View Post
    Perhaps a minority opinion, but I preferred the original colour. Did you want to darken and shine the leather?

Red Wing shoe cream with neats foot oil maintains colour without shine, although I slap any old stuff on my boots, Kiwi wax, dubbin, cream, stuff for my Altberg walking boots and have now pretty much wrecked the briar oil slick finish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thats Redwing mink oil ive applied. Itll dry out the excess removed and in a year they will look like they did in first picture which is nothing like the original colour. They age beautifully
    RIAC

Scorpion shoes has Red Wings at 25% off. Mocs are £219 after discount.

https://www.scorpionshoes.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by prexelor View Post
    Scorpion shoes has Red Wings at 25% off. Mocs are £219 after discount.

https://www.scorpionshoes.co.uk/
    Toying with a pair of Moc Toe Oro Russetts, but hate by shoes mail order, as I like to try them on and buy.

I am currently a solid 8 in Nike/Addidas, but a solid 7 in Loake, and my midget feet mean I can even size further down to a 6.5 in my Grenson and Oliver Sweeneys.

For reference how do Moc Toes come up against the other 3 brands I have mentioned above?

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by noTAGlove View Post
    Toying with a pair of Moc Toe Oro Russetts, but hate by shoes mail order, as I like to try them on and buy.

I am currently a solid 8 in Nike/Addidas, but a solid 7 in Loake, and my midget feet mean I can even size further down to a 6.5 in my Grenson and Oliver Sweeneys.

For reference how do Moc Toes come up against the other 3 brands I have mentioned above?
    Reading your post and from experience of all I would say you would want a 6.5 with thin socks or 7 with thick ones.
    RIAC

Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    Reading your post and from experience of all I would say you would want a 6.5 with thin socks or 7 with thick ones.
    Thanks for this. I reckon you will be spot on. Just a question of whether I gamble on a size 7.