When was the last time you saw an IWC B-Uhr Cal 52T H6 SC taken apart, probably never, at least I couldn't find any pictures on the net.
So for your pleasure here is one that needed to be repaired.

The mainspring of my IWC B-Uhr was broken, so the watch was sent to the watchmakers of my confidence;-) with the request to take lots of pictures ... It was worth it!
The Maltese Cross/Stop-works and the friction spring of the sweep second hand also had to be repaired.
Under the dial, which by the way was made by Singer, (who amongst others, supplied Rolex) there was a piece of paper/ note which says "Gräfenhainichen", this being carefully coated with Zapon /clear- varnish. The meaning of that we don't know yet, we are still working on it, for sure though, the town Gräfenhainichen is a small rural town ca. 25 km southwest of Wittenberg, southeast of Dessau and northeast of Bitterfeld on the edge of the Düben Heath (Dübener Heide)
https://www.google.de/maps/place/Gr%...236659f806e0c0

What was there in WW2. respective to the watch?

As far as I know, there are no pictures on the net of a disassembled B-Uhr, so maybe here's a Premiere!
Dial

Caseback

Movement before disassembly

Inside back case-lid

Movement

Movement without bridge
[
Bridge and centre seconds wheel and pinion

Barrel Assy with Stop Works/Maltese-Cross and broken Mainspring

Movement under the dial

Underneath the dial

Hope you enjoyed seeing the movement apart, as much as I did when I first saw the pictures.

Best Regards
Jimmy