closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Calibre 11 Monaco owners how do you like it?

Master

Calibre 11 Monaco owners how do you like it?

Thinking of picking one of these up, they have been out for a few months now, how are owners finding it now?

How does it wear? and does it look as nice in natural light as the pics?

Master
    Love mine.... Wearing it now. Ticks all the boxes..... Stylish, easy to read, comfortable (despite being quite a large watch), accurate.

Master
    I haven't worn mine yet.....saving it for a special occasion in March....but I can't help looking into the watch box, picking it up and admiring it.....it's such a distinctive looking watch, and pretty hefty too.... I just know I'm going to enjoy wearing it when I finally get around to it....certainly pleased I picked it up when I did..

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    I haven't worn mine yet.....saving it for a special occasion in March....but I can't help looking into the watch box, picking it up and admiring it.....it's such a distinctive looking watch, and pretty hefty too.... I just know I'm going to enjoy wearing it when I finally get around to it....certainly pleased I picked it up when I did..
    Watches are to be worn! ;-) Mines been pretty non-stop wearer since December.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by solwisesteve View Post
    Watches are to be worn! ;-)
    It will be.......in March

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by solwisesteve View Post
    Watches are to be worn! ;-) .

But if a guy has a fair few in his collection you tend to keep your nice ones and only wear them for special ocasions, makes it all the more special.

Craftsman
    I have had both of them to try and I think it will be hard to decide they both are great

Very tempted to pick one of these up, I had fancied the 40th anniversary edition but they were a bit pricey, the new re-edition looks good value :)

I tried one on at an AD 2 days ago. On the pics it looks stunning, but in the flesh I didn't like it. The colours are too muted and boring. My CW2113 looks much better. And the cal.11 is somewhat bigger too. 39 mm vs 38 mm, too big for my taste.

Too bad, I really wanted to like it.

Craftsman
    Always fancied Monaco watch, I tried one on at an AD in Plymouth the other day, it a fantastic looking watch with lots of presence, I would have got it but have my heart set on a vintage sub.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I tried one on at an AD 2 days ago. On the pics it looks stunning, but in the flesh I didn't like it. The colours are too muted and boring. My CW2113 looks much better. And the cal.11 is somewhat bigger too. 39 mm vs 38 mm, too big for my taste.

Too bad, I really wanted to like it.
    It was the shiny dial of the previous model that always stopped me from buying one....