closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I'm feeling really disappointed in myself.....

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by gcleminson View Post
    +1 for the Zenith - it's a beauty. That's about the worst pic I've seen of an 11/45 though - sort it out!!! 
    Your right, it is a pretty bad photo, not my strongest talent...how about this!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ataripower View Post

What's he full name / ref on that buddy? I love it

Quote Originally Posted by andybaird22 View Post
    What's he full name / ref on that buddy? I love it
    Hey, it's the Speedmaster Apollo 11 45th anniversary Limited Edition ( 311.62.42.30.06.001).

Craftsman
    Hey, it's the Speedmaster Apollo 11 45th anniversary Limited Edition (311.62.42.30.06.001).
    Ahh thought it might have been that cheers mate!

I have to chime in here.

What I love about this post is that I suspect the OP was going about to get a lot of blind stick about the fake and then he exhibited some very fine timepieces that would make most of us more than envious.

Well done OP !

Love that Zenith. As my lifelong journey in timepieces continues I just keep coming back to Zenith as a cool brand.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeThoughts View Post
    I have to chime in here.

What I love about this post is that I suspect the OP was going about to get a lot of blind stick about the fake and then he exhibited some very fine timepieces that would make most of us more than envious.

Well done OP !

Love that Zenith. As my lifelong journey in timepieces continues I just keep coming back to Zenith as a cool brand.
    You are right about Zenith, fast becoming one of my favorite brands!

It's amazing how you can go from a passing and admiring interest in watches to becoming quite consumed by it in a very short period of time. It's like discovering a whole new world with so much history and information and an endless amount of both vintage and modern watches. I have found it quite hard to control myself initially, but have now reached a point where I have a nice variety of watches and my purchases are becoming more controlled and thought out rather than purely emotional and impulse although that might have something to do with the fact that I have no money left!!!

The fake Breitling in my possession is a good reminder of where I have come from although I still cringe when I see me wearing it in my wedding photos.....

Master

In fairness, it's quite a hard watch to photograph well!