closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Another inane thread.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    Murphy must have his day off today.

I just fixed me some sandwiches for lunch, four half-slices of bread with ham, sausage and cheese (aged gouda and gruyere), topped with tomatoes and pickled cucumbers. When walking over to the table, I stumbled over a Lego® construction (similar to this one) and my half-sandwiches fell on the ground. Imagine my surprise: all four of them landed face-up.
    Triangles or rectangles?

They were open sandwiches, traditional organic bio-bread, half slices. Unfortunately I cannot show you as they are gone now (guess what happened to them).

But I found this on the internet, a bit similar.

I made two rounds of sandwiches (cold turkey) for lunch the other day, one with mustard, one with cranberry sauce, got up to my study to consume them and found that I had neglected to put the turkey into the cranberry sauce round, a new low in forgetfulness even for me.

I have never owned a Honda but I do know several Colins and have one neighbour (who is not called Colin and doesn't own a a Honda)

Master
    I still see Rob's van in the area, and still he refuses to stop and say 'Hi', I miss him.

The lady in the shop never says hello if I buy muesli. (Even if I buy cheese with it).

I made cucumber sandwiches at the weekend. Every time I went to cut the crusts off the bloody things kept rolling off the table!! I tried chalking them but the chalk made them taste awful.

Master
    My dentist has advised me that all four 'wis'dom teeth need removing. Does this mean that I wont like watches anymore ?