closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Squale, thoughts?

Hybrid View

50 ATMOS Originale Opaco :)

Master
    I got my blue 1521 recently (from the squale.de link which Wooster posted - highly recommended). It's a lovely, simple funky thing, which looks great on the tan leather, though one is conscious that leather is not the most authentic dive look. The crown is, as others have said, ruddy awkward.

Craftsman
    I love the simplicity of that one... And the orangey lume... Looks to be long since sold out though.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ukmidnite View Post
    I love the simplicity of that one... And the orangey lume... Looks to be long since sold out though.
    As said above, both squale.de and Page & Cooper are showing it as back in stock. I know the former recently received a batch as I got mine having been waiting.

Edit: ps - that's if you mean the 1521, not sure.

https://www.pageandcooper.com/squale...d-edition-942/

Craftsman
    I had 50 atmos for a year, beautiful, reliable watch, but somehow it always looked better in my pictures that in real life.

My advice to you is really to try one on your hand before buying, they work well on smallish hands, but I found as I dramatically gained weight that it became a little uncomfortable, it really depends on wrist shape, but I heard others to claim the same