closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Dreadnought Voyager numbers?

Dreadnought Voyager numbers?

I know the PRS-21 was never a limited edition but does anyone know how many have been manufactured/sold?

Quote Originally Posted by Montybaber View Post
    I know the PRS-21 was never a limited edition but does anyone know how many have been manufactured/sold?
    I think there were two batches of 200 made so far, but I don't actually KNOW that (the first lot were 200, delivered in two 100 sub-batches).

I believe Eddie had another 200 made up, but I'm guessing to a degree, based on the fact that the first batch was 200.

Of course, he might have had 20,000 made and be sitting on the boxes of them waiting for the price to go the way of the original Dreadnought

It might be lack of interest from new owners (or a more private bunch), but only numbers from the first 200 feature in this thread : http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...MT-owners-list

M.
    Last edited by snowman; 4th April 2016 at 17:06.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    I think there were two batches of 200 made so far, but I don't actually KNOW that (the first lot were 200, delivered in two 100 sub-batches).

I believe Eddie had another 200 made up, but I'm guessing to a degree, based on the fact that the first batch was 200.

Of course, he might have had 20,000 made and be sitting on the boxes of them waiting for the price to go the way of the original Dreadnought

It might be lack of interest from new owners (or a more private bunch), but only numbers from the first 200 feature in this thread : http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...MT-owners-list

M.
    Thanks for the reply, they are incredible watches