closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Easter eggs heads up

Easter eggs heads up

Just had to go and get some for client gifts as mini giveaways

Shocked that asda have 138gm Creme Egg Easter eggs for just a quid

Intrigued there's a large empty chic egg and underneath in the bottom is a proper Creme egg

Considering the latter are normally about 80p tjis is a bargain

Great if you have to buy for teachers, kids, grand kids etc

My wife as purchased our Easter eggs from Asda for the family , she as said exactly the same

Possibly trying to shift their old stock after they moved from Dairy Milk chocolate...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...-a6807591.html

A 12 pack of Creme Eggs is £3.95 in the supermarket(?).
    Last edited by Maysie; 22nd March 2016 at 16:14.

Master
    I thought this comment from someone who responded to the Independent article about sums it up:

Why even call them Cadbury cream eggs when today they taste nothing like them at all?
    I should know as cost me a fortune in dental bills lol
    Just give the new chepo product a new name?
    Oh and pay your taxes like the rest of us, exploiting loopholes that should have been closed years ago.
    If I buy a cream egg I pay tax on it and won’t touch any product of any company who dodges paying its taxes.
    I hope Mondelez are enjoying the sliding value sales for 2016 and until you pay your way and stop doing everything on the cheap long may the trend continue.

There’s good chocolate out there so there is no need to be producing rubbish like that on the cheap that doesn’t even taste nice then over prices the product?
    You end up with the customer feeling shortchanged, news flash they are not coming back.
    If you grab a so called cream egg today to reminisce you will sadly only do so once I’m afraid to say.
    Just remember when any company gets too big and feels it no longer has to listens to its consumers as now has government ministers and trade in their back pocket its going to come around and bite you.
    All of you.
    Happy Easter Mondelez

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmot View Post
    I thought this comment from someone who responded to the Independent article about sums it up:

Why even call them Cadbury cream eggs when today they taste nothing like them at all?
    I should know as cost me a fortune in dental bills lol
    Just give the new chepo product a new name?
    Oh and pay your taxes like the rest of us, exploiting loopholes that should have been closed years ago.
    If I buy a cream egg I pay tax on it and won’t touch any product of any company who dodges paying its taxes.
    I hope Mondelez are enjoying the sliding value sales for 2016 and until you pay your way and stop doing everything on the cheap long may the trend continue.

There’s good chocolate out there so there is no need to be producing rubbish like that on the cheap that doesn’t even taste nice then over prices the product?
    You end up with the customer feeling shortchanged, news flash they are not coming back.
    If you grab a so called cream egg today to reminisce you will sadly only do so once I’m afraid to say.
    Just remember when any company gets too big and feels it no longer has to listens to its consumers as now has government ministers and trade in their back pocket its going to come around and bite you.
    All of you.
    Happy Easter Mondelez

Crap chocolate ( in its new form)

Crap political "commentary".

Six...half a dozen.

Craftsman
    I had no idea that they'd changed the recipe, but I was in ASDA today & thought it was a no brainer for £1. Worth it for the chocolate egg if anything.

Yup, the old cream egg used dairy milk chocolate. Since takeover they use the crappiest "chocolate" they can get away with

Did you lot not see the documentary about Cadbury and the Kraft takeover that was on Monday evening, it seems that most of it is made in Poland now.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianw View Post
    Did you lot not see the documentary about Cadbury and the Kraft takeover that was on Monday evening, it seems that most of it is made in Poland now.
    Or if you (or your young ones) have Facebook it's ALL eveyone talked about for around a week when Kraft took over!

It all tastes the same
    £1 cmon....

Wait, it's Easter and shops are selling chocolate eggs?

If I incubate them in a microwave does a mutant chocolate egg laying rabbit hatch out?
    "Bite my shiny metal ass."
    - Bender Bending Rodríguez

Mistress Tifa works as an area sales merchandiser for Cadbury's
    The amount of chocolate that she has to swap out once it's just past it's sell by date is sometimes considerable.
    It is supposed to be sent to the tip.
    She sometimes brings some of the better stuff home.....it's hellish.

Blog Entries
    Mondalez and her crew of corporate beancounters have destroyed Cadburys chocolate. Just because the yanks are happy eating crap chocolate, she thought we would be too, talk about not 'getting it'!
    I have not bought any Cadburys chocolate since they wrecked it, there is plenty of decent alternative chocolate about.