closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch shows in the UK

Watch shows in the UK

Are there any?? Venues dates etc greatly appreciated.
    Paul.

Thanks for the help and sarcasm!!!

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by paulh7830 View Post
    Thanks for the help and sarcasm!!!
    You will get used to it and grow thick skin,you will also grow to ignore it too.

Your best browsing the web for anything you feel you need more info on,but a search on most watch forums will probably give you the answers too.

Just remember it's an hobby/ interest in nothing more than watches,some forget that and look for more than is there!.

Enjoy your watches as I do mine.....

Thanks for your input, i am thin skinned so will have to work on ignoring certain "clever" comments.

Master
    Thanks for your input, i am thin skinned so will have to work on ignoring certain "clever" comments.
    If you look for the positive Jukeboxs might have made a minorly barbed comment but still took the time to post 4 links. Stick around and you'll come up against worse than that I'm afraid, Its rarely personal, some people here just seem to have minimal patience with newbies or sand in their bikini.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Newbie? 4 years in by the looks of it.

OP,
    As has been mentioned, Salon QP is probably the biggest in the country. I enjoy it every year.
    To be honest though, a walk through Harrod's watch room is a similar experience!
    Patek held an exhibition last year at the same place and that was also very good. I would imagine we may see more of these kinds of events over the next few years. It might be worth following QP on twitter or Facebook if you're on them as I'm sure they would post details of up and coming shows.

There is always the ignore button if you get particularly thin skinned on something

Craftsman
    I attend the Jewellery and Watch Show (Feb, Birmingham) each year as an exhibitor. I wouldn't bother visiting if you want to look at watches, there aren't many on show and what there is tends towards the "fashion watch" end of the scale. BQ Watches always have a large selection of pre-owned (mainly Rolex) which you can buy at "trade price", their stand is always interesting.

As already mentioned, Salon QP is probably the best.