closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Famous People That Love Themselves

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by lordloz View Post
    I lived in Brighton for a long time....
    eubank used to come into cafe where we hung out.... turned up once on a powder blue aprilia retro scooter, walked in with powder blue baseball hat...

i asked him if he bought bike to match his hat or vice versa?

the man has no sense of humour or irony.... he really didn't understand at all and thought we were having a pop at him

we were slightly joking but making conversation and he just had no idea...said he always got a hard time off a mate i was with..who just laughed and shrugged it off...

maybe from when he parked his Harley in street and got side stand stuck in drain grate and had to get fire brigade to free it...i think my pal maybe one of the many standing taking the p at the time...
    You have amazed me there as he always comes across as a likeable guy. Thought he was very funny in 8 out of 10 cats when Greg Davies was impersonating him.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by scottbombedout View Post
    You have amazed me there as he always comes across as a likeable guy. Thought he was very funny in 8 out of 10 cats when Greg Davies was impersonating him.
    Respect to him for telling his son to ease off landing punches to his opponent's face last weekend and calling for the referee to call time on the bout well before he did. The legacy of his bout with Michael Watson all those years ago has clearly left its mark on Eubank Senior.
    I suspect that most of the viewing public wanted more blood and damaging blows. Too many boxing fans seem to feel short changed when there isn't a knock out.
    Last edited by seabiscuit; 29th March 2016 at 23:07.

Master
    Chris Eubank is a strange one, he used to drive his Aston Martin convertible through the council estate I grew up in just so the poorer people could see it (basically his description not mine) . He also used to logjam Brighton's historic lanes with his big american truck which didn't really fit through the narrow streets.

Angela Rippon was the star turn at a conference I went to a few years back, Jesus she didn't shut up about herself, she could have told some stories about other 'entertainers' of the 70's but that would have stolen important seconds away from talking about herself. A very painful 30 mins Zzzz

Craftsman
    Sinetta (oh Simon I still
    Love you, if you'll put me on TV)

Master
    Blog Entries
    Sara Cox. Thread over...

If internet folklore is to believed (in particular, comments from flight crews), the absolute undisputed World Champion was... Cilla Black

Well maybe...possibly...YES!

^^^ Language please.

Anyway, this is the new ppl you happily slap thread and I claim my five pounds. Oh and the undisputed Lewis c.womble Hamilton :)
    Last edited by VDG; 30th March 2016 at 01:27.

I'd edit that post pdq, classics.

All judges on that awful 'the voice'.

I nominate Sir Clive Woodward, Bono and Bob Geldof.

A couple of years ago an American friend of mine was at a fancy party in the US and she met
    an Englishman who she said was a complete ars#ehole- when she walked off she said to a
    mate 'who was that?' -and it was James Corden. Apparently he seemed offended she did not know
    he was 'famous' .

Quote Originally Posted by xpatx View Post
    Sinetta (oh Simon I still
    Love you, if you'll put me on TV)
    Correction - Sinetta (oh Simon, remember I can still out you as a gay man any time I like, so put me on TV or just damn well admit it!)

M