closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Turtle bracelet options

Turtle bracelet options

I'm considering buying a Seiko Turtle re-edition and I'd like it on a bracelet. I will be buying from Creation. Trouble is that only the blue bezel/blue dial and black/gold bezel and dial versions come on the bracelet. I'd like the black bezel/dial version but it only comes on rubber.

I could buy two (black one and black/gold one) to end up with the combo I'd like then sell the black/gold with the rubber. But is there another way? How good is the Seiko bracelet? Would it just be simpler to get the one I want and then order a Strapcode Oyster bracelet?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespeare View Post
    I'm considering buying a Seiko Turtle re-edition and I'd like it on a bracelet. I will be buying from Creation. Trouble is that only the blue bezel/blue dial and black/gold bezel and dial versions come on the bracelet. I'd like the black bezel/dial version but it only comes on rubber.

I could buy two (black one and black/gold one) to end up with the combo I'd like then sell the black/gold with the rubber. But is there another way? How good is the Seiko bracelet? Would it just be simpler to get the one I want and then order a Strapcode Oyster bracelet?
    Strapcode and Monsterwatches are both very nice, however in my opinion due to the turtle case design the end links are small and are not nice to see. But then again maybe it's just my eye....

Thanks. I've considered one of Eddie's retro rubber straps too (flat-ended most likely) but ideally I'd like to buy my chosen colour choice and get the bracelet.

Have you yet decided what you will get?

I may have one for sale soon. Black rubber from the 777 model.