closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Have you had a good day today?

Hybrid View

Also in Cornwall, had a cracking sail in the Lazer up the Helford river yesterday.

Choosing today's watch...

Journeyman
    It has not been too shabby at all.

It rained on the way to the office, got my shirt soaked getting from the car park into the office.

On the plus side I got my first pay slip in my new job, that makes it a good day.

Now what am I going to spend some of my pennies on, Seiko SARX 017 or a Tissot Visodate?

Suggestions please?

Graham

Hmm not so Bad, a watch in the post and another ordered...coffee and croissant in a small courtyard cafe just off the high street, bought a bike magazine and a book.Probably a quick blat on my Suzuki drz400 trail bike to get the wind in me chops followed by.....
    A 12 hour nightshift tonight,to be followed by 14 days off. off to the alps I expect.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    Hmm not so Bad, a watch in the post and another ordered...coffee and croissant in a small courtyard cafe just off the high street, bought a bike magazine and a book.Probably a quick blat on my Suzuki drz400 trail bike to get the wind in me chops followed by.....
    A 12 hour nightshift tonight,to be followed by 14 days off. off to the alps I expect.
    What bike will you tour on?

I am leaving on Tuesday and will be in Nice on Sat 3rd for 4 days

Quote Originally Posted by soapy View Post
    What bike will you tour on?

I am leaving on Tuesday and will be in Nice on Sat 3rd for 4 days
    not a bike trip, this time...so either a flight to Munich and hire car or my 335d and the ferry...
    only have the Triimph scrambler and DRZ at the mo. Not great for touring!
    wouldn't mind the DRZ when we get there though!

Master
    I've been working in India this week and ate 5 curries in 4 days, and haven't (yet) sharted myself. Best week ever?

Master
    No, the groin strain I've had for a few weeks now, seems not to be a groin strain after all and a labral tear, chiropractors written to the quack, but they can't see me for five weeks.

When I asked the gatekeeper if I should carry on taking 1600mg of ibuprofen and 2000mg of paracetamol a day for the pain for the next five weeks until I could be seen, the quacks gatekeeper shrugged and said I suppose you could come in every morning at eight am until we have a cancellation.

I'm off to the juicer now to continue the last fortnight's self medication....

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    I've been working in India this week and ate 5 curries in 4 days, and haven't (yet) sharted myself. Best week ever?

Give it time.

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    Happiness, in Delhi, is a dry fart.