closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The unified Rolex in the window thread

Hybrid View

Master
    One of the pins in my Pepsi came loose and I happen to be in Cribbs Causeway at the moment so I’ve just popped in to Goldsmiths. The lady in there was very helpful and friendly, took it out the back and tightened it. Never had any dealings with them but excellent service.

Not a Rolex heads up, but a Rolex magazine one. They had the number 11 on display and she said that they had just had a new batch delivered and let me have one, so if anyone is after one, worth popping in to a shop.

I thought they were hardish to get recently as I’ve seen them being sold on eBay. Clearly not.

Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post

Not a Rolex heads up, but a Rolex magazine one. They had the number 11 on display and she said that they had just had a new batch delivered and let me have one, so if anyone is after one, worth popping in to a shop.

I thought they were hardish to get recently as I’ve seen them being sold on eBay. Clearly not.
    The last time that I asked for a copy of the magazine the AD asked me to bring in the previous edition to prove that I hadn’t flipped it…

Quote Originally Posted by gbn13 View Post
    The last time that I asked for a copy of the magazine the AD asked me to bring in the previous edition to prove that I hadn’t flipped it…
    Very good!
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........