closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Chinos

Chinos

Can anyone recommend a maker of Chinos who doesn't insist on including a stretch element to the fabric ? Dockers were my go to brand but now they include elastane which makes the damn things a bit stretchy, I just want 100% construction.
    Thanks for any insights.

Gap chinos always worked for me and have bought many pairs for work in the past.

Quality has been fine and price is good.

Don't buy them any more as since Covid I go to work in jeans, as work etiquette is more relaxed these days

Carharrt WIP Sid pant if you don't want to look like a blimp

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Oliver Spencer fishtail chinos are pure cotton - good but pricey:

https://oliverspencer.co.uk/products...ellbridge-navy

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    are pure cotton
    Every pair of chinos I have ever had had have been 100% cotton. I don’t think that is a standout feature.

Quote Originally Posted by noTAGlove View Post
    Every pair of chinos I have ever had had have been 100% cotton. I don’t think that is a standout feature.
    I thought that was what the OP was asking for? Lots of chinos have lycra or elastane added.

Anyway Oliver Spencer make very nicely cut trousers. Even better when they are on sale!

Blog Entries
    Surprisingly I get mine from primark.
    Ten quid a pair, lots of colours.

I bought a pair of Dockers mail order which had the stretch which made my legs look like a condom stuffed with walnuts, so swiftly returned.

Lands End are my current daily wearer and go tos, have a couple of pairs which are excellent.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jimp View Post
    Surprisingly I get mine from primark.
    Ten quid a pair, lots of colours.
    Do they do salmon colour for well heeled TZers?

Quote Originally Posted by MattMM View Post
    I bought a pair of Dockers mail order which had the stretch which made my legs look like a condom stuffed with walnuts, so swiftly returned.

Lands End are my current daily wearer and go tos, have a couple of pairs which are excellent.
    Was a Dockers enthusiast until the bloody stretchy constituent was added, your description is just how I felt wearing the dreadful things. Will try the Lands End suggestion, so thanks. Recently asked in a chaps clothes shop whether a y non stretch trews were available and was told that the stretchy things were popular as they fitted a wider ,if you like, customer base. I commented " that's cheating, in my book" and took my business elsewhere, but failed to find unstretchy chinos.