closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone had a GOOD experience with DFS?

Hybrid View

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thenikjones View Post
    the sofas feel less comfy so DFS it is!
    Just a word of caution...

Most of the DFS range come with a selection of ‘fillings’, so please ensure the one you order is the same as the one you sat on and found comfortable.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by burnsey66 View Post
    Just a word of caution...

Most of the DFS range come with a selection of ‘fillings’, so please ensure the one you order is the same as the one you sat on and found comfortable.
    Yes that's important. I bought 3 sofas off them say 3 years ago for my lounge. 3 years on they are still great. Like burnsey said he aware of the fillings. We paid extra (I think £60ish each) for two of them and they are as good as new, no drop at all. There's was a thread on this only a couple of months ago. They divide opinion, however I can only talk about my experience and that is good.

Blog Entries
    Went into DFS about 10 years ago to buy a couple of 3 seater sofas, asked for a discount for cash and the sales guy smiled and said "no chance", I just smiled back and said "Goodbye"!

We went to JL, got a couple of really nice sofas even though it was a few hundred quid more and we are still happily and very comfortably sitting on them, so thanks DFS, you actually did us a favour!

Quote Originally Posted by KavKav View Post
    Went into DFS about 10 years ago to buy a couple of 3 seater sofas, asked for a discount for cash and the sales guy smiled and said "no chance", I just smiled back and said "Goodbye"!

We went to JL, got a couple of really nice sofas even though it was a few hundred quid more and we are still happily and very comfortably sitting on them, so thanks DFS, you actually did us a favour!
    So, reading that, it would appear you bounced into JL and got a cash discount ? Have I read that correctly ?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks again for the comments guys, will be sure to check colour and filling options are correct

Perfectly fine experience with DFS. We've had the sofas about 8 years. They still look good and we've had no problems. DFS were easy enough to deal with.

Get this

Back in the day a lad in our office had a voucher thing in the post with the offer of a few hundred off etc and can also enter a prize draw

He hadn't got enough for a sofa but entered the draw

The rest is history

£10,000 he won......

Changed his life

He didn't buy a sofa from there either afterwards