closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko SRP Turtle with Bracelet - Reference Thread

Seiko SRP Turtle with Bracelet - Reference Thread

I have a feeling people buying the new SRP Turtle range would like to know whether there's a bracelet that is either better than the OEM or available for them if they bought the watch without a bracelet so I thought I'd post this reference thread.

Please post here if you have experiences of bracelets that others might find useful and / or interesting.

After reflecting on the quality of previous Strap Code purchases and talking to other members who say all good things, I bought a super oyster and it arrived this morning.

As expected it's an excellent bracelet; end links fit perfectly, taper is perfect to the clasp, clasp is push-button flip lock, pins are single-side screwed and the links are superb with no rattle or squeak at all.

I think it takes the watch to a whole new level and when you think that I bought all you see here for less that £250 you really can't go wrong. Oh, and it's losing two seconds overnight dial up which it regains when worn during the day!

Some pics:

Untitled by David Douglas

Master
    The strapcode does look good, and I was considering one myself. My reservation was weight the turtle isn't a light watch and with the strapcode it must be fairly hefty? How does it feel on the wrist?

I need to find something as I have struggled to find any comfortable strap options for this modded version, as such it has not been on my wrist very much so a super jubilee is last chance saloon.

Quote Originally Posted by StuS View Post
    The strapcode does look good, and I was considering one myself. My reservation was weight the turtle isn't a light watch and with the strapcode it must be fairly hefty? How does it feel on the wrist?
    I've worn it all day and found it pretty light actually, probably due to how well balanced it all is.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    I've worn it all day and found it pretty light actually, probably due to how well balanced it all is.
    Made a purchase already from SC today so watch fund empty but may consider a bracelet for the turtle in due course then.

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    I have a feeling people buying the new SRP Turtle range would like to know whether there's a bracelet that is either better than the OEM or available for them if they bought the watch without a bracelet so I thought I'd post this reference thread.

Please post here if you have experiences of bracelets that others might find useful and / or interesting.

After reflecting on the quality of previous Strap Code purchases and talking to other members who say all good things, I bought a super oyster and it arrived this morning.

As expected it's an excellent bracelet; end links fit perfectly, taper is perfect to the clasp, clasp is push-button flip lock, pins are single-side screwed and the links are superb with no rattle or squeak at all.

I think it takes the watch to a whole new level and when you think that I bought all you see here for less that £250 you really can't go wrong. Oh, and it's losing two seconds overnight dial up which it regains when worn during the day!

Some pics:
    That's a good looking watch, do you know if it comes in the version with the Japanese date wheel?