closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bitcoin

Hybrid View

So I’m not the only one experiencing delays on Coinbase?
    Sent funds via Revolut (which is now showing as “executed”), but I’ve neither received the usual email from Coinbase, nor is showing the funds on the Coinbase’s app.
    This is all very strange, because I would expect at least to have received an email by now, and surely it wasn’t a mistake on my part because it’s not the first time I did a BT over from Revolut to Coinbase.. shall I wait the 2-5 working days? Or start chasing the problem right away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by scucivolo View Post
    So I’m not the only one experiencing delays on Coinbase?
    Sent funds via Revolut (which is now showing as “executed”), but I’ve neither received the usual email from Coinbase, nor is showing the funds on the Coinbase’s app.
    This is all very strange, because I would expect at least to have received an email by now, and surely it wasn’t a mistake on my part because it’s not the first time I did a BT over from Revolut to Coinbase.. shall I wait the 2-5 working days? Or start chasing the problem right away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How long have you been waiting since Revolut told you they'd sent funds?

Decided to sell all my Litecoins y'day - tidy 502% return. Kept ETH and XRP for now.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by JPCain86 View Post
    I sold £16k on coinbase last week. Transaction happened instantly and GBP in my bank the next day.
    I will keep them in mind then, majority of the reviews online are terrible but due to the influx of investors there will no doubt be some delays/problems?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff W View Post
    Decided to sell all my Litecoins y'day - tidy 502% return. Kept ETH and XRP for now.
    It has dropped quite a bit in the last 48 hours!
    Unsure whether to jump ship and put the money from Litecoin in to ETH or hang one and see if it goes back up in the coming weeks?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff W View Post
    Well done on holding XRP.

Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    How long have you been waiting since Revolut told you they'd sent funds?
    Yesterday at 19.48.
    I know SEPAs can take up to 5 working days, but surely I should have gotten an email from Coinbase stating the transaction was pending, but I didn’t receive it, that is what concerns me..
    To make it worse is the lack of customer support Coinbase has.. its quite shocking how a company that deals with so much money would be so understaffed and under equipped.
    I wonder, what is the point in using such a platform to buy cryptos, if I’m forced to wait so long to get my funds in order to make the purchase?

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Master
    Yesterday at 19.48.
    I know SEPAs can take up to 5 working days, but surely I should have gotten an email from Coinbase stating the transaction was pending, but I didn’t receive it, that is what concerns me..
    To make it worse is the lack of customer support Coinbase has.. its quite shocking how a company that deals with so much money would be so understaffed and under equipped.
    I wonder, what is the point in using such a platform to buy cryptos, if I’m forced to wait so long to get my funds in order to make the purchase?

When I've made transfers into Coinbase via Revolut, I've received an email from Revolut saying 'executed' quite quickly but have only received an email from Coinbase once its actually in the account, as opposed to one saying pending. Normally takes about a day from sending.

Quote Originally Posted by petethegeek View Post
    "Oh dear, dear. This isn't normal securities trading! Think you can assume your crypto exchange is basically competent and its systems well maintained? Think again. 'I know PHP – how hard could running an exchange be?' isn't the best starting point."

"You also can't assume a crypto exchange isn't going to mess you around. All manner of shenanigans that are completely illegal in proper security trading – bots painting the tape, wash trades, spoof orders, just front-running your customers – are completely normal in crypto. Your threat model is not just the other traders, it's literally the platform you are putting your money and coins into."

https://www.coindesk.com/2017-butt-bitcoins-joke/
    Quote Originally Posted by M4tt View Post
    True, but what can you do?
    You could "...keep poking [it] with a stick... and show [your] love."

https://www.coindesk.com/i-love-cryp...oin-exchanges/

Master
    Yesterday at 19.48.

No need for concern, should appear by this evening.