I missed tickets for The Prodigy for their now legendary gig at Brixton Academy in 1997, I was gutted having not long moved to London, it would have beeen my first London gig,

around a month later, a Sound and Lighting company I ended up doing a lot of work for hired me as a Warehouse Tech, during one of my chats with Mike, the Owner I mentioned that I really wanted to be a Monitor Engineer, to then progress to front of house as No1, on gigs etc. and go off touring while I still had the time and was single,

he thought is was a great idea, as they lacked in house engineers, as most were subbed in.

to give me the experience he decided to let me go out on gigs with the monitor engineer to help set up, and operate at quite points or if there was an issue on stage.

the first of many gigs I was sent out to was, yep wait for it, was The Prodigy at Brixton Academy,

to this day, after seeing and working 100's of gigs, there is not a Concert that has came close to that evening, and I feel honored to have shared it with those who were there.

if anyone here was at that gig, let me know, I honestly cannot put it into words how amazing it was.