closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Brighton Lanes Santos & OP

Hybrid View

Master
    Can't help you with the Rolex but The lanes watch co has 2 Cartier Santos XL's in stock

https://www.thelaneswatchcompany.co....%5B2%5D=Unisex

Also worth trying Ocean Jewellers in the lanes but I don't think they have a Santos XL in at the moment, I bought mine from them a few months back, I think i've had 2 Cartier Santos off of him over the years and a further couple from watches of Switzerland just round the corner. It s good hunting ground for a Santos I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Davis View Post
    Can't help you with the Rolex but The lanes watch co has 2 Cartier Santos XL's in stock

https://www.thelaneswatchcompany.co....%5B2%5D=Unisex

Also worth trying Ocean Jewellers in the lanes but I don't think they have a Santos XL in at the moment, I bought mine from them a few months back, I think i've had 2 Cartier Santos off of him over the years and a further couple from watches of Switzerland just round the corner. It s good hunting ground for a Santos I reckon.
    Thanks I’ll check out The Lanes Watch Co. I did Ocean Jewellers online had some Santos in but no 100.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Saw this one today about 6 miles west in Worthing. Looks in great shape and fab on in the brown croc.

Quote Originally Posted by tz-uk73 View Post
    Saw this one today about 6 miles west in Worthing. Looks in great shape and fab on in the brown croc.

Thanks I know they offer 2 sizes a 38mm and a 44mm (I think). Ideally the 38mm is like to try on.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Ah, I thought your original post said you wanted to try the XL version?

If it’s the 38mm you want to try just let me know if you don’t get any luck at those places Davis mentions above - if the clouds are aligned i’ll likely be local to you and you can try on this one which is 38mm

Quote Originally Posted by tz-uk73 View Post
    Ah, I thought your original post said you wanted to try the XL version?

If it’s the 38mm you want to try just let me know if you don’t get any luck at those places Davis mentions above - if the clouds are aligned i’ll likely be local to you and you can try on this one which is 38mm

Thank you, sorry thought the XL was offered in 2 sizes. I presume the 38mm is medium then.

I may take you up the offer, very much appreciated.