closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TZUK Running Club

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dougair View Post
    I think I need a bit of competition to spur me on. I’ve never been much good in the gym on my own. The virtual running club works in that respect. Military Fitness is the same, I like the competiveness, forces me to push my self harder than I would otherwise. I like strava because it lets me compete although can be depressing. My run this afternoon, I’m 85 out of 167 who have run the same lap as me today...must try harder next time 😊
    Good stuff…. I’m not the only one then…. I guess I’ve just surprised myself…. I think I got into a funk of just doing 5km 3 or 4 times a week (no bad thing), but, seeing others doing so well has spurred me on to do better…. However, I’m really enjoying it and getting immense satisfaction from pushing myself harder and faster…. I had a wonderful run this morning -3 beautiful morning in Wells next to the sea…. Running out on the harbor wall with the sun and mist rising was something else…. So, I just kept going!

7.8km this morning, was icy underfoot again but stuck to pavements.
    Never felt that comfortable, but the job is done now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chukas View Post
    7.8km this morning, was icy underfoot again but stuck to pavements.
    Never felt that comfortable, but the job is done now.
    Same again this morning, wind chill was -5, due to be -11 tomorrow up in the Highlands, I’ve got my limits 😂😂

A slow 5 miles last night...still a bit sore from Saturdays run 😩 will have a day or two off to recover I think before getting back out.

Blog Entries
    It was chilly out there today…. Barely had time for 5km, will try and go a little further tomorrow

Craftsman
    Haven`t been out for a week or so due to "man-flu" . Seem to be getting over it now so running to work tomorrow, it`s 1.5 miles as the crow flies, question is do I choose the 3.5 or 6 mile route ?

Blog Entries
    Well that’s it after a couple of weeks with them I have joined Waveney Valley Athletics Club this evening. Excellent interval work tonight and picking pace up nicely.

First proper Parkrun Saturday for over two years and 28 something wasn’t bad although long way off PB.

I can honestly say the TZ club has got me going once again along with me buddy Benjamin, cheers chaps.

Pitch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    It was chilly out there today…. Barely had time for 5km, will try and go a little further tomorrow
    Pussy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post
    Well that’s it after a couple of weeks with them I have joined Waveney Valley Athletics Club this evening. Excellent interval work tonight and picking pace up nicely.

First proper Parkrun Saturday for over two years and 28 something wasn’t bad although long way off PB.

I can honestly say the TZ club has got me going once again along with me buddy Benjamin, cheers chaps.

Pitch

- - - Updated - - -

Pussy
    Keep it going chunks