Quote Originally Posted by AshUK View Post
Love the tweet from the FAA 'after the crew reported a pressurization issue.' Understatement of the year....

I was on a flight back from Miami to Portland (different type of plane) on Friday in seat 26A and missus in 26B - the seats where the door came off. Makes me shudder wondering what would have happened if someone (us) had been sitting there. I know the flight was fairly quiet, but it amazes me no one was in those seats - i know they are desirable seats due to the extra legroom, and every flight I have taken recently they have all been taken early on, however I've also noticed Alaska charging extra now to be seated there, so I wonder if that will continue.

Just checked my flight for tomorrow back to Florida - 737 Max - seat 17A (exit row ) Guess i'll have to wait and see what plane they swap us over to, given they've all been grounded. Better pack a sweater for the flight too...
I don’t think the flight was quiet as there were 177 passengers on it.
You may well still be on a Max tomorrow as it is only a specific variant that has been grounded. As an example all Ryan Airs are flying.