closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why don't we all have a Bremont?

Hybrid View

Why don't we all have a Bremont?

Quote Originally Posted by Nealywheelie View Post
    Actually, if you do a little research on the Trip-Tik case construction it is not only a very clever case design, but it really does an amazing job of protecting the movement, so in no way a 'weak spot' at all. Think Richard Mille!
    Leaving aside the basic point that a three piece case can’t be stronger than a two piece design since it has an extra joint to protect - along with an exhibition case back - I would have to say that incredibly, in over 40 years of watch ownership, I’ve never yet had a problem with damaging the movement within a conventional case design. So, for me, it solved a problem that didn’t exist.
    Perhaps if I were to spend more time ejecting from aircraft on MB ejector seats I’d get more value - that is if I were willing to wear a watch of that price whilst trialling MB products!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by adg31; 29th December 2019 at 00:07.

We all have different tastes.

I have had 2 - enjoyed them both immensely. Bremont make some great pieces, whilst they are not to everybody's taste (which can be said for every brand) some of the stones being thrown are not warranted or necessary.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Craftsman
    Ive always tried to like them
    Every time I’m at an ad i look and i look but just cant get my head round a pretty average looking watch at the price point that they are pitching themselves at
    Maybe a 50% discount and they would look more appalling
    But hold on at the moment they offer a ltd edition print with each watch I’m surprised there website hasn’t crashed with the stampede of orders

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby View Post
    Maybe a 50% discount and they would look more appalling
    They manage to look quite appalling already imo 😀

I had a look at their 40mm models and bought a Tudor BB58 instead.

I think the branding is a bit cheesy and they are trying too hard with limited editions etc.

On speaking with the local dealer they said they have trouble selling them. Most people walk away with an Omega etc....

I like the look MBII or MBIII. If they were sized a bit smaller, say 40 or 39mm, and priced lower I'd probably own one. I really don't give a monkeys about their faux heritage or whatever. If I like it, I buy it.

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Tapatalk

If they wanted to play on ‘British Military history’ then they should have resurrected a brand that has that history.

Instead it sounds like some fake French ale made up by some snowflakes.

Have you ever been to Henley, I don’t want a watch from there and that is the best I can say.

I like them, I've had two and they were both extremely well made, lovely things. I don't have any watches in that kind of price bracket anymore, and that's the only reason I don't have one.

I should say, the marketing does nothing for me, though. I met the two brothers a few years ago with some of the guys from here and I found them to be nice people. They are building a business and aiming for a particular demographic, so their marketing reflects that.
    Dave E

Skating away on the thin ice of a new day

Craftsman
    Buy what you like and make sure you get a good deal along the way, then your own happiness is guaranteed, whether other people like my watches is neither here nor there IMO.

This is why I bought the S300 Black, managed to pick it up on an integrated bracelet, with a rubber strap and nato, with a leather watch roll with 35% off in an online sale. Specifically wanted this as it’s 40mm so less significant on the wrist, sits a lot lower as 13mm and still comes with the triptick case construction, which I really like. I enjoy wearing it, built like a tank so take it on holiday without worrying.

That said, I was also offered a BB58 by my AD, and despite the similarity in size and looks, I bought it as it’s a lovely watch and easy to move on if I didn’t get in with it. Sits really nice in the wrist and has a cracking bracelet at this price point.

Honestly, there isn’t a huge amount to separate the watches, the Tudor feels more refined and obviously has the bespoke in house movement for this model, clasp is much better on the Tudor but I got much more for my cash with the Bremont and a bit of character with the inscribed case back, it’s a nice touch!

A healthy debate never harmed anyone, I have lots of watches and a number of Bremont models, they are quality watches, but they are different and it’s fine not to like them but the strength of feeling is mental at times. I’m happy to see a good company trying to do great things, that should be applauded, not hounded.

Anyway a few pics for comparison, HAGW

Pete

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peterdo View Post
    A healthy debate never harmed anyone, I have lots of watches and a number of Bremont models, they are quality watches, but they are different and it’s fine not to like them but the strength of feeling is mental at times. I’m happy to see a good company trying to do great things, that should be applauded, not hounded.

Although they aren't my cup of tea I have to agree with you on this.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Craftsman
    Ha ha, yeah that’s the one, some amount of aviators and professional divers on this forum so I must be the odd one out!

All of those Rolex Deepsea owners breathing a sigh of relief that the watch still works at 3,900 metres under water

Could be worse, I could be taking pictures of watches I don’t like on a stroll around the shops

Blog Entries
    Ha ha, yeah that’s the one, some amount of aviators and professional divers on this forum so I must be the odd one out!

All of those Rolex Deepsea owners breathing a sigh of relief that the watch still works at 3,900 metres under water

Could be worse, I could be taking pictures of watches I don’t like on a stroll around the shops

Well I can't claim to be an aviator or professional diver, but me and Fred are amateur explorers!!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    Well I can't claim to be an aviator or professional diver, but me and Fred are amateur explorers!!

I’m not buying that for a minute, is that not the polar version, so where’s the snow?!

I’m not buying that for a minute, is that not the polar version, so where’s the snow?!

Oh, another climate change denier, eh?

M

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?

Happy New Year Bremont fans 👍🏻

Blog Entries

Us poor explorers have to make do with one watch for all seasons!!

Although Fred's an Omega man really............

Whilst they are not to everyone's taste, the Airco is a neatly-proportioned 40mm and I really like the look of both the cream-dialled Alt-1C and the (don't hate me) stainless steel Kingsman.

Quote Originally Posted by scucivolo View Post
    why don't we all have a Bremont?
    Because we’re not all on crack?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster73 View Post
    Im not so sure, my watch buying habits are suggesting otherwise... my wife certainly thinks im on crack!!!

Master
    Blog Entries

I wear an MB3 most days, very well built watch and I like the innovative case design. Its been a great work beater and travelling watch.
    Last edited by Middo; 28th December 2019 at 22:44.

keyboard tiger.. i see

Master
    Was having a pint with some old mates last night and noticed one of the lads wearing something different, turns it out it was a MB (2/3?).
    Had a try on and I liked it.
    Bit different, quality felt good.
    Although I was 1/2 p****d and in a poorly lit establishment.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by scucivolo View Post
    why don't we all have a Bremont?
    because as a nation, the moment someone or something from our nation does well in life we want to drag them back down or take their legs from under them. Bremont are a company that is doing very well, producing good to outstanding timepieces with a very good customer service team and extremely friendly boutique staff. I can honestly say I've never been in a boutique where I've been looked after as well as I have been in a Bremont boutique, regardless of whether I was going to buy anything or not.

I'm a long time lurker on this forum and barely post. I'm quite taken aback by some of the comments on this thread. They're either nasty, uneducated or just plainly ridiculous. You don't have to like a brand and you don't have to like the watches (in my case Rolex, which I think are the most overrated timepieces available - and it seems that some on this forum agree) but what you can do is compliment a brand for employing people in the country where you reside.

as far as the watches themselves are concerned, I agree with some that there are a lot of similar watches within the main Bremont ranges but they are still well made, extremely easy to wear and attractive (subjective of course). When it comes to the historical limited editions, I find it hard to see anything comparable from any other manufacturer in the same price ranges. The DH-88, 1918, Supersonic and Hercules watches (the most recent historical LE's) are all visually (and technically) outstanding timepieces front AND back.

I was tempted to quote a number of posters in this thread for various reasons but it would take too long. I like Tudor and Omega but honestly can't see why people think they are better than Bremont for any other reasons than subjective ones. I suppose there's time to explain, as long as those explanations are technical ones and not just pure spite.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    because as a nation, the moment someone or something from our nation does well in life we want to drag them back down or take their legs from under them. Bremont are a company that is doing very well, producing good to outstanding timepieces with a very good customer service team and extremely friendly boutique staff. I can honestly say I've never been in a boutique where I've been looked after as well as I have been in a Bremont boutique, regardless of whether I was going to buy anything or not.

I'm a long time lurker on this forum and barely post. I'm quite taken aback by some of the comments on this thread. They're either nasty, uneducated or just plainly ridiculous. You don't have to like a brand and you don't have to like the watches (in my case Rolex, which I think are the most overrated timepieces available - and it seems that some on this forum agree) but what you can do is compliment a brand for employing people in the country where you reside.

as far as the watches themselves are concerned, I agree with some that there are a lot of similar watches within the main Bremont ranges but they are still well made, extremely easy to wear and attractive (subjective of course). When it comes to the historical limited editions, I find it hard to see anything comparable from any other manufacturer in the same price ranges. The DH-88, 1918, Supersonic and Hercules watches (the most recent historical LE's) are all visually (and technically) outstanding timepieces front AND back.

I was tempted to quote a number of posters in this thread for various reasons but it would take too long. I like Tudor and Omega but honestly can't see why people think they are better than Bremont for any other reasons than subjective ones. I suppose there's time to explain, as long as those explanations are technical ones and not just pure spite.
    ^^^^^
    I have to say I agree with a lot of what is said above apart from the last paragraph. I have been following this thread and I am staggered at a lot of the just plain nastiness of the replies. It smacks a little of bitterness at someone doing something well and playing the big boys game because they haven’t earn’t their dues!

I own many brands from Tudor, Rolex, Omega and Bremont and I have to say the build quality of Bremont holds it owns against this crowd. People banging on about heritage but where does that come from...time and opportunity! All companies and brands need to develop their niche and identity and they do this by marketing and positioning their brand. All the watch companies do this! Bremont has only been around a short time but they have done a lot. They have built a company from scratch, employ people in the UK, harden their cases here, manufacture movement parts and are attempting to bring watchmaking back into the UK on a more accessible level.

Yes, they made a mistake over 5 years ago with announcing a so called exclusive movement, granted with bridges and main plates made by themselves, as in house. They held their hands up and said sorry and learnt a hard lesson. However, I don’t hear people banging on about TAG doing the same thing but with a base Seiko chronograph movement for their Cal.1887 rather than a high end movement developed with La Joux-Perret in Switzerland.

We all have different likes and dislikes, I don’t particularly like a lot of marketing from Omega or Rolex but I still love a lot of their watches. At the end of the day we are watch fans and we love watches for multiple reasons and so the only really important questions we need to answer are, do I like the design, is the movement good and can I accept the price I am being asked to pay. If the answer to those questions is yes then fine and if not, also fine...move on!

I am no fanboy but I do own 2 in a collection of over 40 watches. However, there is still stuff I don’t like about the company but credit where credit is due please rather than playground snideness!
    Last edited by paw3001; 29th December 2019 at 10:33.

The animosity against Bremont predates the movement fiasco.
    It is just being used as a convenient excuse.
    If someone doesn’t like a brand, it is fine.
    To make false excuses is kind of sad.
    They are well made. Expensive but well made.
    Anyone who says they aren’t is not being truthful.
    One may not like the size or design or the price tag- that is understandable.
    But people who hate/dislike Bremont for other reasons or claim to do so need to do some soul searching.

Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    The animosity against Bremont predates the movement fiasco.
    It is just being used as a convenient excuse.
    If someone doesn’t like a brand, it is fine.
    To make false excuses is kind of sad.
    They are well made. Expensive but well made.
    Anyone who says they aren’t is not being truthful.
    One may not like the size or design or the price tag- that is understandable.
    But people who hate/dislike Bremont for other reasons or claim to do so need to do some soul searching.
    Agree, i was going to post something along the same lines earlier, the “in-house” debacle just added more flame to an already raging fire.

Those that don’t like the brand or their offerings should move on, the whole industry is smoke and mirrors afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by endo View Post
    Those that don’t like the brand or their offerings should move on, the whole industry is smoke and mirrors afterall.
    Oh, but we do.

However, excuse me for voicing my opinion when someone asks a question like the OP. I believe my answer has as much value as yours, even if we come to a different conclusion. And I don't feel the need to tell you to buy (another?)one and move on.
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    I have to say I agree with a lot of what is said above apart from the last paragraph. I have been following this thread and I am staggered at a lot of the just plain nastiness of the replies. It smacks a little of bitterness at someone doing something well and playing the big boys game because they haven’t earn’t their dues!
    Good reply, thank you. I haven't been on the forum in a few days and seems like I've missed a lot of posts(mostly still name calling of course!)

Understand where you are coming from. To answer your question re Tudor and Omega the answer is to do with in-house movements with longer power reserves and accuracy and in the case of Omega having some really cool tech in the process. I think the difference between Tudor and Bremont is more along the lines of similar quality for less money in the case of Tudor (Tudor has superior movement but case construction is a bit slab sided so horses for courses) but in the case of Omega there is a pretty obvious step up in quality and you'd look at something like the Supermarine 300 and the Seamaster 300 side by side at the same price range and I'd say the comparison isn't favourable to Bremont, styling aside. But the quality delta between a £4k Omega and a £4k Breitling is higher still so it may just be a case of Omega knocking it out of the park at that price point as certainly Bremont isn't inferior to Breitling in that range.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Understand where you are coming from. To answer your question re Tudor and Omega the answer is to do with in-house movements with longer power reserves and accuracy and in the case of Omega having some really cool tech in the process. I think the difference between Tudor and Bremont is more along the lines of similar quality for less money in the case of Tudor (Tudor has superior movement but case construction is a bit slab sided so horses for courses) but in the case of Omega there is a pretty obvious step up in quality and you'd look at something like the Supermarine 300 and the Seamaster 300 side by side at the same price range and I'd say the comparison isn't favourable to Bremont, styling aside. But the quality delta between a £4k Omega and a £4k Breitling is higher still so it may just be a case of Omega knocking it out of the park at that price point as certainly Bremont isn't inferior to Breitling in that range.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Totally agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Another good reply!

From your first line, I can follow what you mean and agree in part as to why having an in house movement would add a little something to a watch but thinking pragmatically, Omega and Tudor are both large scale companies with a huge backing so economies of scale will inevitably mean that it's financially (as a company) easier for both to have in house movements. If either company was as small as Bremont and was forced to use bought in movements with watches at a same price point which inevitably they would be (if not higher) would they be any less well thought of?

My own opinion on this is it's simply about the watch. I grew up loving Omegas and still really do still like some of them to the point where I have considered buying one but I never thought about buying them because of the brand, simply because they're a very well made watch. I can say the same about Bremont. I was introduced to the watches quite late on in my life and I don't really care about the history of the brand (real or not). What I do care about is that they make very good watches and a significant part of they employment base is in the UK. In terms of quality, I honestly couldn't distinguish between a Tudor, Omega or Bremont at the same price point. The Bremont Alt1-C is a superbly engineered watch and if you like the aesthetics then it ticks quite a few boxes. That said, if I was to choose between a Bremont, a Tudor or an Omega, it would just be a subjective choice as they all seem to be equally well made watches.

I suppose there's time to explain, as long as those explanations are technical ones and not just pure spite.

Why would they be technical? This is a forum of middle aged men with an expensive jewellery habit. I am sure there are a couple of members who *really* need a ploprof but this is not an objective technical process.

Quote Originally Posted by Alansmithee View Post
    I am sure there are a couple of members who *really* need a ploprof
    I would be very surprised if that was true.

Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    As for Bremont...I think they would fit in well with pubs that have fake propellers etc hanging on the wall, and barmen in aprons with beards and huge earrings, serving chips in mesh baskets on pieces of slate.
    Wow, yes, that is EXACTLY what their Royal Exchange shop reminds me of! I hadn't realised it, but you've nailed it.

M

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by snowman; 6th January 2020 at 17:56.
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?

Master
    Blog Entries
    In that price range I’d go for a Tudor or Omega, plus their watches all seem a little chunky for my taste.

Grand Master

Have around £5 million inventory to chose from but this is what I always chose to wear !

It’s subjective. If you like / love something then that’s all that matters. Everyone else’s opinion is irrelevant and should be given the appropriate space if not agreeable.

RIAC

These Bremont boys are a touchy lot, aren’t they?

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    These Bremont boys are a touchy lot, aren’t they?
    They certainly seem to be very..............prissy!

Quote Originally Posted by seadog1408 View Post
    They certainly seem to be very..............prissy!
    Thanks guys for proving my points...grow up and learn how to debate rather than fling mud with name calling.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post

Have around £5 million inventory to chose from but this is what I always chose to wear !

It’s subjective. If you like / love something then that’s all that matters. Everyone else’s opinion is irrelevant and should be given the appropriate space if not agreeable.

So, brag about how many watches you have access to, followed swiftly by a two finger salute to everyone with an opinion.

It's a discussion forum mate, if you're so adversely affectrd by opinions that don't allign with your own that you have to peacock followed a big ol rude shit on everyone, instead of just enjoying the discussion, then prob best to put down the internet and walk away.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson_smyth View Post
    So, brag about how many watches you have access to, followed swiftly by a two finger salute to everyone with an opinion.

It's a discussion forum mate, if you're so adversely affectrd by opinions that don't allign with your own that you have to peacock followed a big ol rude shit on everyone, instead of just enjoying the discussion, then prob best to put down the internet and walk away.
    Ahh ok so my opinion is more offensive than others saying you need to be on drugs to buy one! I was demonstrating that despite a large selection to chose from and despite 35 years of owning and enjoying some of the nicest that there are I have settled on a little shitty Bremont so they must float someone’s boat.

I’m more than happy if you want to come and help me stick my opinion in the illustrated place in fact I’d quite like it
    RIAC

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    Ahh ok so my opinion is more offensive than others saying you need to be on drugs to buy one! I was demonstrating that despite a large selection to chose from and despite 35 years of owning and enjoying some of the nicest that there are I have settled on a little shitty Bremont so they must float someone’s boat.

I’m more than happy if you want to come and help me stick my opinion in the illustrated place in fact I’d quite like it
    Again the point wooshed over your head.
    You're entitled to an opinion. Others to there's. Neither are mutually exclusive or cancel the other out. It's great you enjoy your bretmont among the millions of pounds of other watches you have access to over many decades. We get it, you have made what is to you, an Informed and well thought out decision. Bully for you.

It's also cool that I or anyone else think bretmont are way to expensive for what they are and I do t like the look and size of them.

It's not cool, on a public discussion forum to tell people to stick their opinions up their rectum, thsts just rude, kills discussion and brings us to this place.
    And it's a long way away from someone suggesting they may need some drugs to enjoy a bretmont.

So, il politely Decline your offer to visit and help put your thoughts anywhere.
    Last edited by Wilson_smyth; 29th December 2019 at 10:49.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson_smyth View Post
    Again the point wooshed over your head.
    You're entitled to an opinion. Others to there's. Neither are mutually exclusive or cancel the other out. It's great you enjoy your bretmont among the millions of pounds of other watches you have access to over many decades. We get it, you have made what is to you, an Informed and well thought out decision. Bully for you.

It's also cool that I or anyone else think bretmont are way to expensive for what they are and I do t like the look and size of them.

It's not cool, on a public discussion forum to tell people to stick their opinions up their rectum, thsts just rude, kills discussion and brings us to this place.

So, il politely Decline your offer to visit and help put your thoughts anywhere.
    And the key point you highlight is informed decision, having depth, history, and long term usage allows you to make a informed and well thought out decision but if you went through the negative comments on this thread I would wager that most of them haven’t actually had, got, or spent anytime with Bremont or a range of any other watches. Bully for me.

If you change your mind on the insertion just PM me x
    RIAC

Peterdo, may I suggest you purchase a DW-5600-E or other similarly popular G-Shock to satisfy your waltish tendencies. Doing so will also provide you with a NASA certified watch and one which has an additional 25 years of genuine historical heritage over anything the PR and marketing guff Bremont can spin. In house movement too!
    David
    Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    Peterdo, may I suggest you purchase a DW-5600-E or other similarly popular G-Shock to satisfy your waltish tendencies. Doing so will also provide you with a NASA certified watch and one which has an additional 25 years of genuine historical heritage over anything the PR and marketing guff Bremont can spin. In house movement too!
    Thanks for the advice, but you haven’t bothered to read my posts, just make a catty comment instead. I buy watches I like, hence why I have a wide collection from different brands, one of which is Bremont.

If I want to satisfy my need for horological grandee status, I will wear a Royal Oak or Vacheron, you stick to your Casio!

No I did read your posts and replied as intended. I suggest you have a look at the 10 years of posts I've made and all the brand's I've bought and considered. And then I suggest you extract your head from where you obviously keep it, journey to your nearest Bremont dealer and buy one and then enjoy the depreciation.

I enjoy watches, be they Casio, Citizen, Rolex, Smith's for what they are. I don't feel the need to aspire to "grandee status" whatever you think that is.

Thanks for the advice, but you haven’t bothered to read my posts, just make a catty comment instead. I buy watches I like, hence why I have a wide collection from different brands, one of which is Bremont.

If I want to satisfy my need for horological grandee status, I will wear a Royal Oak or Vacheron, you stick to your Casio!

David
    Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Craftsman

Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    No I did read your posts and replied as intended. I suggest you have a look at the 10 years of posts I've made and all the brand's I've bought and considered. And then I suggest you extract your head from where you obviously keep it, journey to your nearest Bremont dealer and buy one and then enjoy the depreciation.

I enjoy watches, be they Casio, Citizen, Rolex, Smith's for what they are. I don't feel the need to aspire to "grandee status" whatever you think that is.
    You’re a lovely chap, I definitely will look through your 10 years of posts as you must know more than anyone else about everything to do with watches, because you’re just fantastic.

Read your own post back, if I want heritage in a watch, which is what you were alluding to, with your reference to the Casio, then I will revert to premium mechanical watches, as I also have access to those.

I will be going to my AD in January actually, for another overpriced Bremont, as I like them, I like them even more now that I know specimens like you don’t

Quote Originally Posted by Allthingsblue View Post
    Please update this thread with your latest Bremont as I always feel that January can get me down a bit so I could do with a good laugh.
    These threads should start and end with “Bremont, LOL”.

Master
    Finally, thread with more than 100 replies that is not about Rolex!
    Sadly some of the comments are more of a personal attack type rather than a discussion about the bremont brand...
    I used to own an alt1-Zt which I got from
    eBay for 2.5k and foolishly sold a bit later on. The RRP for the watch was 4.5k which some might consider steep but at 2.5k there was nothing out there that could touch it.
    A hardened steel case, an interesting non-traditional design, an international rotating bezel and immense attention to detail.
    In fact, people are willing to spend 4k on a standard Speedmaster, which has been the same since 1969 yet they complain about a brand that is clearly offering something new, of a higher quality, while marketing its products at a similar price point....
    Marketing aside, their offerings seem to be of the highest quality and this cannot easily be disputed...

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ar.parask View Post
    Finally, thread with more than 100 replies that is not about Rolex!
    Sadly some of the comments are more of a personal attack type rather than a discussion about the bremont brand...
    I used to own an alt1-Zt which I got from
    eBay for 2.5k and foolishly sold a bit later on. The RRP for the watch was 4.5k which some might consider steep but at 2.5k there was nothing out there that could touch it.
    A hardened steel case, an interesting non-traditional design, an international rotating bezel and immense attention to detail.
    In fact, people are willing to spend 4k on a standard Speedmaster, which has been the same since 1969 yet they complain about a brand that is clearly offering something new, of a higher quality, while marketing its products at a similar price point....
    Marketing aside, their offerings seem to be of the highest quality and this cannot easily be disputed...

Is this the Bremont you speak of?
    It is my one and only Bremont and I will echo all the comments regarding build quality in particular the case hardening. It shows no sign of wear at all.
    Surely we buy these pieces of jewellery because we like them no matter what the name on the dial? Or at least I feel that is what we should try and do!
    Perhaps if they became unavailable or in short supply everyone would want one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by noidea View Post
    Is this the Bremont you speak of?
    It is my one and only Bremont and I will echo all the comments regarding build quality in particular the case hardening. It shows no sign of wear at all.
    Surely we buy these pieces of jewellery because we like them no matter what the name on the dial? Or at least I feel that is what we should try and do!
    Perhaps if they became unavailable or in short supply everyone would want one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    That’s the baby! Happy you are enjoying it!!